Keshawn Washington

Advertisement
No it still wouldn’t man have you seen his film? Sam Brooks and Avery Huff, that’s speed at LB, not Washington. Maybe it’s just me though, if Diaz like him then I gotta trust that.

I have no idea how fast you think an inside LB is suppose to be. But if he ended up as an inside LB, he would be a very fast inside LB.

Those 4 losses in a row in 2018 leading directly into the early signing period eviscerated this year's class. No substitute for winning.
Yep That hurt bad... We had a chance to salvage something if we would have beat Wisconsin but losing that game in the manner we did was the death blow.... But... Credit to Manny for doing what he's done in the time he's done it.... If we have a solid season coming up the 2020 class is gonna be freaking ridiculous....

Advertisement
I have no idea how fast you think an inside LB is suppose to be. But if he ended up as an inside LB, he would be a very fast inside LB.

Well I have an idea how an inside LB should look like and it ain’t Washington.

Speed? What film you watching my dude? Speed isn’t a word I’d use to describe his play.

Ramon Buchanon was the epitome of a LB with extra speed. But he did not have the fluidity to play in space to save his life. Dude lived in no man's land on every play-action pass.

If Keshawn Washington really does have a frame to maintain his athleticism at 6'2 220+, then he can be a really nice player at a LB slot or the striker role. Today's game is all about being able to play in space.

Jaiden Francois and Jonathan Denis are def the gems from South Dade. But, I have no problem with Keshawn as a take if he actually has the frame that he is purported to have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t take his commitment. He already Decommited once and he hasn’t taken any other visits. I would tell him to wait and be 100% positive.

I don’t disagree with you but at the same time you can’t tell a kid no we aren’t taking your commitment now, wait on it.

Advertisement
IT won’t happen this time. Manny is a first year HC and can sell the most valuable commodity possible...hope. Hence TNM.

The only danger is FSU losing Taggart and bringing a hot new HC that can sell hope. Or Florida winning a NC, which won’t happen.

Florida getting to the SEC Championship game is not likely. walk before you run

Advertisement
Back