Keshawn Washington

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t take his commitment. He already Decommited once and he hasn’t taken any other visits. I would tell him to wait and be 100% positive.

Uhaa.gif

Advertisement
Those 4 losses in a row in 2018 leading directly into the early signing period eviscerated this year's class. No substitute for winning.
This. Im a die hard fan and even I had to have a few drinks before every game last season because that offense was just a kick in the nuts all game long to watch.

Throw in losing to Duke, BC, and UVA.. basketball schools mostly and you can see why kids thought why the **** do I want to go there??

If he continues to grow and gets a bigger frame he could find his way as a inside linebacker. With his speed he would be a great at it. If not he will most likely be a striker

This. Im a die hard fan and even I had to have a few drinks before every game last season because that offense was just a kick in the nuts all game long to watch.

Throw in losing to Duke, BC, and UVA.. basketball schools mostly and you can see why kids thought why the **** do I want to go there??
The Jaydon Haselwood YouTube vid where he discussed his reasons for not choosing Miami - mainly those losses to basketball schools...like it or not...but it was sound rationale and hard to argue with. Best parts about the 2019 season: Malik Rosier has no more eligibility and Jon Richt is asking people if they would like fries with their burger.

If he continues to grow and gets a bigger frame he could find his way as a inside linebacker. With his speed he would be a great at it. If not he will most likely be a striker

Speed? What film you watching my dude? Speed isn’t a word I’d use to describe his play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny lining up a nice 2020 class....now just to avoid the Annual Avalanche of Decommits
IT won’t happen this time. Manny is a first year HC and can sell the most valuable commodity possible...hope. Hence TNM.

The only danger is FSU losing Taggart and bringing a hot new HC that can sell hope. Or Florida winning a NC, which won’t happen.

Here’s hoping we pickup Washington’s commitment. Even though he’s not the speediest of kids, he’s a perfect fit for the Striker position. Add a little weight on him and send him into games. Next up I’m hoping is Denis, that would be a massive pickup. Here’s hoping that Manny and Co. put up an exciting football season in 2019; one offensively we look the part and two, in wins. We do that and the flood gates shall open their doors.

It would be the word you would use to describe his play if you projected him to LB, which is what the poster did.

No it still wouldn’t man have you seen his film? Sam Brooks and Avery Huff, that’s speed at LB, not Washington. Maybe it’s just me though, if Diaz like him then I gotta trust that.

Advertisement
Back