Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We know her name because she's attractive. It isn't because allegedly her department screwed something up.
There is definitely that. She's actually a super cool chick. Love her. I know weekends like these are stressful but that all comes down to delegating things where she can. Simple mistakes but relevant all the same. Stuff like that makes kids feel disrespected or like we dont care. We got enough things to overcome as it is.

How ironic, that we got Graig Cooper, also out of Tennessee, in part bc Randy knew how to spell and pronounce his name correctly.
There is definitely that. She's actually a super cool chick. Love her. I know weekends like these are stressful but that all comes down to delegating things where she can. Simple mistakes but relevant all the same. Stuff like that makes kids feel disrespected or like we dont care. We got enough things to overcome as it is.
Exactly and D you shouldn't have to explain this. It's beyond obvious. Remember thats how Under armour got Steph their **** was flawless and ran so professional. Top schools don't make little mistakes like this.

00405859-77EE-4ACE-B2D6-316D711790E6.jpeg

I agree here... Im sure its stressful as ****, but one thing you can do is make a simple phone call or email or text and ask the prospect to spell or ask how they would like their name to appear on their nametag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
About to jump on a plane to fly to Phoenix but last I heard was parents won over by DVD, Rumph, and Manny. Highsmith gave them a good talk about why the Browns pull so many Canes and his role in that.

His 7v7 coach says Cane. Probably won’t have many, if any at all, conversations with coaches until he commits so he can weigh his options without any distractions.

Now that is the **** i want our former greats to do

Advertisement
Then quit "debating" with the known dip****s (some would say "trolls") who come on here purposely to derail them.

It's not terribly difficult to figure out who they are.

Stop detailing the thread about Campbell and other stuff from previous years. This thread is about Ke(Y)Shawn and how we botched his OV.

Yeah, people are acting like the coaches individually review the print material. Do they expect coaches to read through the media guides line by line checking for accuracy?

Coaches got more to worry about than this. You’re right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back