Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these folks live in the booming part of Nashville or the other part that's still just central Tennessee?

I’m not sure where they live but he plays at one of the top private high schools in the area. It’s 28K a year to attend for retail students. I’m sure he is on scholarship there. Pretty much anywhere around Nashville within a 30 mile radius is booming.

Advertisement
I’m not sure where they live but he plays at one of the top private high schools in the area. It’s 28K a year to attend for retail students. I’m sure he is on scholarship there. Pretty much anywhere around Nashville within a 30 mile radius is booming.
Was it the same one Corn went to ?

I remember he said Tim McGraw hot him up after the Duke miracle and ppl were like "huh?" Turns out he went to school with his and Faith Hills' daughter.

Let’s be real, Miami is an awesome city for a wealthy guy. These kids are not that. For a college student there are a lot of things in college town that caters more specifically to their demographic. It’s fine though, everyone has different tastes. But let’s not pretend Miami is for everyone.
Let’s not pretend that Tennessee is either.
We lose recruits for reasons that have nothing to do with the city at all. Including the “get away from crime” excuse.
I personally love Nashville and all it has to offer. Probably will go on a little vaca in the mountains this year.
But there is a reason why Miami is a major international destination. And this narrative that Miami is only a city for wealthy people is so overrated and has been discussed in this board many times.
These kids aren’t picking Miami or Tennessee
Because of the cost of housing or school grades or
crime rates. And if you think south beach or bricked or winwood have anything in common with where these kids will spend 80-90 percent of their time or more your mistaken. Many places all over sofla that have a college like vibe to them.
Not taking anything away from rocky top. But this topic comes up every year and dudes from somewhere else act like the campus is on 10th and ocean and kids have to pay 20$ for a drink and have no other options.

Advertisement
Was it the same one Corn went to ?

I remember he said Tim McGraw hot him up after the Duke miracle and ppl were like "huh?" Turns out he went to school with his and Faith Hills' daughter.

Yes, Corn attended Ensworth. I didn’t live up here at the time but it looks like the school either moved or did some major upgrades since Corn was there.

Advertisement
Lmao I’ll drop my Venmo and some people can donate and I’ll distribute it accordingly if needed. I’d say tennessee is weary to drop bags in this recruitment because he is family with Corn. Just My opinion

You think Corn would rat out his own family? Yeah, ok.

I've lived in SFla my whole life...but my wife and I go to Nashville every 3 months or so for a weekend. Flights are non stop and super cheap 165 on southwest or less sometimes

They have some great restaurants and bars and we have friends who live there. We like the live music and bands that play. It's a great little getaway for a weekend

Advertisement
Nashville is a nice town. Not in the same universe as Miami - apples and oranges. Btw, Knoxville isn’t in the same league as Nashville. As far as college towns go, its ok if Bud’s Catfish Barn is your idea of a good restaurant. Again, Miami is at a whole other level.
Honestly, as a college student Knoxville was a fun city. As an adult it’s pretty schitty. Nashville isn’t bad at all though.

These people don’t know. Look up Williamson Co Tennessee (home for me) and let me know where I can go that’s “nicer”

I’ll be honest , my job took me to Nashville for a few months , I totally wasn’t expecting what I found. I thought it would be all rednecks and hicks lol, not so. One of the funnest places I’ve been , and it was beautiful. The weather was nice too, even the winters wasn’t too bad.

I can’t remember the strip , maybe it was second street . But it was epic , had a blast while I was there.

If it wasn’t for my moms bad health I would’ve transferred there.

I've been there 3 times and that's 3 times too many
I’ve lived in the area for over ten years. Had multiple chances to move and haven’t seriously considered any of them. I was born in Ft Lauderdale, wouldn’t ever think of moving back.

My point isnt that you’re wrong and I’m right, it’s that you can’t only evaluate a place you don’t like based on your own criteria. For some people Sfla is everything, and that’s fine. For others a place like Knoxville feels like home.

Hopefully Lawerence is more like you than me.

Advertisement
Same thing... You all spend countless hours on what these high school kids eat for breakfast. Sending an encouraging tweet and showing love is not out of bounds. Seriously, some of you need to chill with the foolishness.

they actually like it. just don't sit there and curse them out and you're good.

I’ve lived in the area for over ten years. Had multiple chances to move and haven’t seriously considered any of them. I was born in Ft Lauderdale, wouldn’t ever think of moving back.

My point isnt that you’re wrong and I’m right, it’s that you can’t only evaluate a place you don’t like based on your own criteria. For some people Sfla is everything, and that’s fine. For others a place like Knoxville feels like home.

Hopefully Lawerence is more like you than me.

this. I'm from miami and i can't stand the people down here and its not like im ever gonna do Sobe or wynwood or brickell every weekend bc that crap gets old and you start to age out. eventually, a home is a home and as long as your needs are fulfilled (good schools, nice properties, good area, good jobs), anywhere will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back