Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is full of weirdo conspiracy theorist. They got mad because Quincy was mad that he didn't get an offer from team that his dad played for and where he wanted to go. These are the same dudes that go on twitter and harass a 2030 recruit for decommitting. I remember when Golden was here the same conspiracy incels thought that Ice Harris and the rest of the dade county coaches were racist and jealous of Al ******* Golden. Now Booker T is pipeline again even though Ice is still the coach .

These guys are hilarious. Its been rinse and repeat with them for years on this board. Ive seen them do it with 3 different coaching staffs.

Advertisement
Not to mention Pruitt brought the secrets of how the bag game is supposed to run from Baga to Tenne$$ee like Kirby took with him to Athens.

Expect a top 5-10 class from those sister fvckers as long as Pruitt is there.

**** I wish they would have kept Schiano lmao.

Secrets?. **** Tenn been heavy in the bag game as long or maybe longer than Bama. They didnt need him for that. I remember when both were ropping bags for Albert Means then sn*tched one ach other lol

Secrets?. **** Tenn been heavy in the bag game as long or maybe longer than Bama. They didnt need him for that. I remember when both were ropping bags for Albert Means then sn*tched one ach other lol
Terrible and Miami got back slapped bc of free drinks smh.

And it’s only getting worse up there. There’s only 1 person who knows the Saban blueprint better than Pruitt....and that’s kirby. Any surprise when UT starts recruiting well?

Advertisement
He was supposed to hold onto both and not let them slip away like every elite DB that talks to them.
Yea no s*** it would be nice to hold on to then but if there getting bagged up what can he do...

Of course they have been in the bag game forever.

The secrets were how to make it run as smooth as Baga.

B/c they got that thing running like a well oiled machine, and now so does UbaGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course they have been in the bag game forever.

The secrets were how to make it run as smooth as Baga.

B/c they got that thing running like a well oiled machine, and now so does UbaGA.

They signed TWO 5⭐️ Left Tackles last cycle. One of which is still on his way here along with Evan Neal and Trey Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back