Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dennis is moving to Wr at Lakeland this season. He’s fast but probably overrated as ****.
Where did u see he is playing wr at Lakeland and is he only playing wr ? If so a big mistake he is solid corner

Staff need to turn up the heat on dennis if they havent already
We need to turn up the heat on Jerrold Pough, Tenn & Maryland are both interested in him too.

There's no reason we should let a DB with his upside leave state while betting on landing kids from Gaytor territory like Pouncey & Dennis. Pouncey going to either Auburn/UF or Texas (with his older brother) & they should've already learned their lesson last year waiting around for a Lakeland kid.

We need to turn up the heat on Jerrold Pough, Tenn & Maryland are both interested in him too.

There's no reason we should let a DB with his upside leave state while betting on landing kids from Gaytor territory like Pouncey & Dennis. Pouncey going to either Auburn/UF or Texas (with his older brother) & they should've already learned their lesson last year waiting around for a Lakeland kid.
Yea i know pouncey aint coming. Uf isnt going after dennis and fsu has a class full of DBs so i thought its oppurtunity to make a move there. Haven't really watched film on pough but will check him out.

Wish we could get in on Josh Eaton. That kid looks like a freak athlete. Seems like kids are smartening up this year and locking down spots in these classes early. That just means there will be more flips when teams disappoint on the field and/or the money bags come out down the stretch though.

Advertisement

I like pough but aren't they offering him at safety. I think we are full at safety

@Liberty City El yea just watched pough highlights and i like him more than hodges. Looks like a decent athlete and is smooth. Any testing numbers on him? And why is he ranked so low with some solid offers? Looks like he should be at least a 87.
Nah no official numbers, but that's why he's underrated as of now because he doesn't really camp. But he's a kid with prototype size at legit 6'0 170+lbs, solid frame to get bigger in college, good cover ability with ball skills & high upside.

Tenn, PSU, South Car (T-Rob) & MD are all after him, which means regardless of his ranking P5 programs want this kid.

We should too, it irks me when we get too picky with how we recruit DB's, then we're left late in the year scrambling.

Advertisement
I am thinking there must be some real chatter going on around Lawrence. The Clemson 247 mod - Anna Hickey- also put in a CB for Lawrence late this afternoon. She's pretty good; doesn't go out on a limb so she much be getting some info. Wouldn't surprise me if Tennessee putting on the pressure to make a decision and NOT come on the OV to Miami....

Preach!

And what's up (I think I know) with Maryland? They have to be the most impressive 4-8 team in the country. It may have happened sooner; but I started noticing with Whoopie.

Advertisement
Where did u see he is playing wr at Lakeland and is he only playing wr ? If so a big mistake he is solid corner
Players over there. My cuz just talked to him and a couple of his former teammates at Kathleen.

This whole thread is off topic but I'm the one who derailed it, right? Makes sense.
Inday to D Rev:

7CC7F1BB-45C7-4BF8-AF82-1E4172CC644C.gif

#IndayKillsTrollsDead but #DRevHasFeelingsToo

#CantWeAllJustGetAlong

I am thinking there must be some real chatter going on around Lawrence. The Clemson 247 mod - Anna Hickey- also put in a CB for Lawrence late this afternoon. She's pretty good; doesn't go out on a limb so she much be getting some info. Wouldn't surprise me if Tennessee putting on the pressure to make a decision and NOT come on the OV to Miami....

Agreed! Key is getting him to come down. On another note, not saying this is the case here, but everyone including the writers are adjusting to the new trend of summer OV’s. I have seen them start a run of CB’s to a kid right after his OV only to completely reverse course the following week after player OV’s somewhere else. Then they delete their CB and put in a new one and you can’t never tell they were all wrong to begin with.

It is happening right now with Roger Rosengarten the OL from Colorado. Last week, they ALL were CB’ing him to Oregon. This week, after he visited Washington, they ALL deleted their CB’s and put NEW ones in for Washington. Look at his profile now with no evidence of a CB ever to Oregon. I had seen it earlier with another player but can’t remember who. Again, I’m not saying this is what is happening here.

Advertisement
I think Manny will get enough. I don’t think we will ever recruit like the top 5 schools and I have said it multiple times before. We won’t have on paper Bama style classes but we all agree that some south Florida kids who may be 3 stars or 4 stars can be just as good.
That's the way we always recruited. Some on here are delusional and think our classes were filled with five stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back