Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sweet **** I got a booboo on my leg from sliding during softball today. **** this.

I'm not worried about Tenn, they're a middle of the road SEC East program that is behind UGA, Kentucky, Mizzou, UF & even South Carolina.

Tenn just got a commit from a 4-star Juco CB Art Green, plus they're actually after Kendall Dennis & Lovie Jenkins at CB for their class. They're recruiting Lawrence as a Safety & he is the only in state DB they're after, all their other offers are kids from FLA, TX or Georgia.

2 of the top players in Tennessee Reggie Grimes & Bryn Tucker are going to Bama & Clemson, the top CB from Murfreesboro TN is a 4-star CB & doesn't even have a Tenn offer, they're not recruiting him.

I'm more concerned with bag schools like Auburn, Ole Miss & LSU going after Keshawn more than Tenn. Our best bet is to hope he's not a kid that's susceptible to taking cash & that Corn Elder can really help us recruit him by staying in his ear showing him that he was developed & made it to the NFL from The U.

The fact he's OV'in for Paradise Camp should put our coaches in position to hit a Homerun, especially if the family comes back down. We need to go all out with this kid, none of this half assed style crootin', if we don't come away from Paradise camp with the commit we dropped the ball.
The most encouraging thing about this recruitment is that we seem to be the best team that wants him at corner. The teams that have an argument for being better than us want him at safety. I think he wants to play corner more than safety.

The most encouraging thing about this recruitment is that we seem to be the best team that wants him at corner. The teams that have an argument for being better than us want him at safety. I think he wants to play corner more than safety.
I agree with that, I think it's smart to recruit him at CB because that's the mistake we made with Ty Stevenson recruiting him to play Safety when he 100% wanted to play Corner. Obviously he got paid so it wouldn't have mattered in the end, but still lol.

Advertisement
Is he taking the rest of his OV's before the season? I don't like the summer OV unless he is picking before his season starts.
He’s taken one to LSU already so I’m guessing he’s trying to get them out of the way for a summer decision. I agree though, if he’s not taking all his OVs in the summer then it’s risky giving him one. On the other hand if we don’t give him one and he picks an SEC school we might never get the shot of getting him on campus again so I see where the coaches are going with this.

UGA got that 5 star from MS last year so I don't see him going there. Clemson already has two ILB committed.
And...

The bag game is stronger than depth charts.

Baga been buying 5stars to sit the bench for years.

Where do you think Kirby learned how buy the best class in recruiting history (8 5stars in 2018)?

Last edited:
Advertisement
UGA got that 5 star from MS last year so I don't see him going there. Clemson already has two ILB committed.
None of that matters. Have you seen how these teams stack talent on top of talent. We could hope it matters but it doesn't most of the time if the team wins on the field... or if the bag drops

Advertisement
Advertisement
#1 OOS kid for me. I still think UT will be tough to fend off just because they are home and Pruitt and Ansley are **** good recruiters but we are in this thing and he couldn't visit us at a better time. Wouldn't surprise me if Corn makes it down, could only help. With our realistic options at CB looking blah, we need this kid bad IMO.
True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back