Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
#1 OOS kid for me. I still think UT will be tough to fend off just because they are home and Pruitt and Ansley are **** good recruiters but we are in this thing and he couldn't visit us at a better time. Wouldn't surprise me if Corn makes it down, could only help. With our realistic options at CB looking blah, we need this kid bad IMO.

Will OV to Miami the weekend of June 22nd. Which just happens to be the same weekend as Paradise Camp. This will also give our commits time to help recruit him.

Care to source your information?

Advertisement
I would think tennessee is the leader but the Vols haven’t really recruited the Nashville area very well in the past. Having Corn in our corner will help. I need to check out one of his games this fall and drop a bag off for him. I know UT will be looking to pay him and keep him in state.

Advertisement
#1 OOS kid for me. I still think UT will be tough to fend off just because they are home and Pruitt and Ansley are **** good recruiters but we are in this thing and he couldn't visit us at a better time. Wouldn't surprise me if Corn makes it down, could only help. With our realistic options at CB looking blah, we need this kid bad IMO.
#1 OOS would have to be Flowe for me, but we have a much better shot at Lawerence IMO.

Flowe just seems like a pipe dream.

He will be getting bagged for sure.

I’m guessing Clem$on or UbaGA lands him.

The key thing with Paradise is this year, NFL camps wont be in session so current players will be able to attend.

Also would be amazing if Hendricks, Irvin, Kelly, Kennedy, Lewis, Otto, Reed, and Sapp all showed up in their NFL HOF jackets. That would literally shut down anything any other school can do this summer.

Advertisement
Looks like Paradise Camp will be June 21st-23rd weekend.

The Dead Period starts June 24th and is over July 24th which is the start of Fall camp for us. I would expect July 27th to be a huge recruiting weekend in which recruits can watch us Practice and just be around the team during Fall camp

Advertisement
I'm not worried about Tenn, they're a middle of the road SEC East program that is behind UGA, Kentucky, Mizzou, UF & even South Carolina.

Tenn just got a commit from a 4-star Juco CB Art Green, plus they're actually after Kendall Dennis & Lovie Jenkins at CB for their class. They're recruiting Lawrence as a Safety & he is the only in state DB they're after, all their other offers are kids from FLA, TX or Georgia.

2 of the top players in Tennessee Reggie Grimes & Bryn Tucker are going to Bama & Clemson, the top CB from Murfreesboro TN is a 4-star CB & doesn't even have a Tenn offer, they're not recruiting him.

I'm more concerned with bag schools like Auburn, Ole Miss & LSU going after Keshawn more than Tenn. Our best bet is to hope he's not a kid that's susceptible to taking cash & that Corn Elder can really help us recruit him by staying in his ear showing him that he was developed & made it to the NFL from The U.

The fact he's OV'in for Paradise Camp should put our coaches in position to hit a Homerun, especially if the family comes back down. We need to go all out with this kid, none of this half assed style crootin', if we don't come away from Paradise camp with the commit we dropped the ball.

Tennessee is in an interesting position within the state of TN. UT Athletics seriously offended local non-profits (Handlers). This conflict has placed them behind the eight ball within the state, and UT High Brass believes they are above mending these burnt bridges.

If the BaggDogs want him, they will get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back