Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Exactly. If your kid is into bad ****, they'll find it anywhere they go.
I can't stand when the parents say **** like "it's not safe for my kid in the city". Newsflash parents, it isn't the god **** city, it's YOU. Be there, hold your kids accountable. BE A ******* PARENT and your kid will be alright. Sure things happen but things happen in every city it doesn't matter where you are

That will be different for everyone. The people u follow, or may know, will always appear at the top. This is what I got on my girls account.
20190624_143602.jpg

EDIT: you're right. Only on mobile it does that. Good find.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That will be different for everyone. The people u follow, or may know, will always appear at the top. This is what I got on my girls account.
View attachment 88386
Naw you have to look on the computer it’s in order there. 4 of his 6 recent follows have been Chaney, Tyler van dyke , Corey Flagg and most recent one dj ivey. Hope we get him

Naw you have to look on the computer it’s in order there. 4 of his 6 recent follows have been Chaney, Tyler van dyke , Corey Flagg and most recent one dj ivey
Yeah I just checked the laptop and saw that.

How about the fact that's he's 0-10 on elite SoFla DBs? Love Mike Rumph the man, but you can't ignore the misses.
Miami been 0 for forever on all defensive elites not name Howard or Chikillo. Look at where all those players went and tell me, as a non paying school, any coach who would have won those battles.

Advertisement
Ray Ray, Tracey Howard to name a few.

The 2018 cycle of Campbell, Jobe, PS2 etc. was literally the best DB class of all time and he blew it.

He was *extremely lucky* that DJ Ivey and Frierson were also in that class, because any other year other teams are coming much harder for them.
Lucky? Primary recruiter for Nesta, Blades, Williams, Frierson, K Smith, Bandy, Couch, Ivey, Jon Ford, Young, Gaynor. Every last one a starter. Just cause your favorite player ain't a Cane has nothing to do with Rumph but everything to do with bags.

Lucky? Primary recruiter for Nesta, Blades, Williams, Frierson, K Smith, Bandy, Couch, Ivey, Jon Ford, Young, Gaynor. Every last one a starter. Just cause your favorite player ain't a Cane has nothing to do with Rumph but everything to do with bags.
Exactly like people hate on rumph cause he missed on Campbell like do you realize how much money Georgia offered him miami wasn't even half of it. Like come on the kids we lose to are schools that throw around more than double what we can offer. Rumph has lost no kids to lower level schools. And look what he has done with the kids he landed they have been amazing

Advertisement
I agree whole heartedly I was just responding to the comment saying miami isn't bad and all that when all that is reported down here is how bad it is
That's every news outlet in every US city and town. Turn on any news. 90% is about who got robbed or shot.

Advertisement
That's every news outlet in every US city and town. Turn on any news. 90% is about who got robbed or shot.
But miami for some reason is covered nationwide I have family in Chicago who here about the stuff going down here all the time from the news. And we some how always make the news for something bad. We had the school shooting just last year and people still talk about the guy who ate someone's face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back