Kermit no longer visiting on the 18th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good. Still remember Willie Jones recruiting for FSU on his Miami visit years ago. Dont need any of that. Glad and not surprised this coaching staff is this locked in on things.

from what i saw at the semper fidelis all american game this dude cannot catch the ball even if its thrown at him with 10 pounds of instant glue on it. he dropped like 85 passes thrown right at him.

i hope deon CRUSHES this kid on the field and throws the U up right in his face.

from what i saw at the semper fidelis all american game this dude cannot catch the ball even if its thrown at him with 10 pounds of instant glue on it. he dropped like 85 passes thrown right at him.

i hope deon CRUSHES this kid on the field and throws the U up right in his face.

I watched the game.

He had 3 terrible drops MINIMUM. The kid has that FSU Speed, but it won't matter if he can't catch the ball.

Advertisement

He was harrible in that AA game. Carlo Joseph laughs at Whitfield's hands.

Hat's off to Al for ferreting out that weasel and telling him he can come on a different weekend. Al isn't going to let that **** attempt to ruin the incredible souffle he is preparing for NLOI day.

yup. he definitely has great speed but it wont matter if he cant catch the ball. glad we're on the same page fellas

Needs the "stick em'"
clifford.jpg

Alshermond saw those tweets to 6 and those Roberto Duran hands in the All-Star game, and told that little ******* frog "Get to hoppin'!".

Advertisement
Advertisement
So these "stains" at caneinsider have provided two solid slices of information on consecutive days and they are bemoaned why, again?

I'm too old to understand these internet faux-turf wars.

/negged for questioning

A lot of immature posters. Why the rivalry? All info is good info no matter where it comes from except from the Rodent board. We are all Canes.

PS: The staff saw through this Nole Mole and knew he was going to disrupt the day. Golden is a recruiting monster.

Al gets it. If he didnt have that kind of speed he wouldnt be as highly recruited. in that all star game he played in i saw him drop atleast 3 passes that he should have made

Advertisement
Back