Kermit no longer visiting on the 18th

According to the taint stains over at caneinsider, Kermit isn't coming on the 18th and the coaches asked him to visit on the 25th instead, but he has a track meet and will likely not visit here at all.

Advertisement
Golden has no time for poison falling into the masterpiece he has simmering on the stove.

Advertisement
Wah Wah Waaahhhhhh! I knew Golden wasn't going to let him show up and try to mess with our recruits. Love it!

Advertisement
If the kids was serious about reconsidering us he would be more than willing to come the 25th or the 1st. Great tactic to weed out if he had legit interest. And you dont want any drama on that 18th weekend, you want to get the pro miami hype train going were kids want to shutdown their recruitment after. If you brought in this kid how stirred up nole trouble than its like your buddy who takes his difficult girlfriend on a guys trip. That b**** takes some of the fun out it.

Last edited:
So these "stains" at caneinsider have provided two solid slices of information on consecutive days and they are bemoaned why, again?

I'm too old to understand these internet faux-turf wars.

/negged for questioning

Advertisement
So these "stains" at caneinsider have provided two solid slices of information on consecutive days and they are bemoaned why, again?

I'm too old to understand these internet faux-turf wars.

/negged for questioning

Well, I guess it all stems back to the... lulz, jk.

negged

Advertisement
well ****. really liked this kids game. amazing how this **** goes down. i remember an interview of him way back when he was committed all decked out in UM gear.

They only want positive vibes on that trip.

Kermit was the only kid currently committed to a different school.

Advertisement
Back