Keontra Smith

Cane4L

Senior
Premium
***HE’S NOT IN THE PORTAL***
I know everyone is down in the dumps right now because of the state of the program (including me). But I just wanted to discuss the role you guys think Smith can have next year. I think really highly of his skill set, he can run and hit. He can play in the box and can hold his own in coverage. I think pairing him up with Gurvan will really improve our secondary tremendously. I would also think of moving Frierson to safety and Amari carter to striker. What are your guys thoughts?

440FDAC9-0970-4CF0-B842-2E67F0E887EE.png

Advertisement
Gonna have to play some nickel with our depth at CB. Probably in the 2 deep at S behind Gurvan and behind Couch in the nickel... but couch is also gonna have to play outside too so you’ll see some of Keontra

Advertisement
I could see him at nickel, but would love to see him next to hall in the secondary. Slide down Carter to striker, but still have Frierson as a striker for the second half because Carter will be ejected for targeting by then.

Now this is funny lol

Carter will for sure be ejected

Advertisement
He’s gonna play.. a lot next season.

Gonna be some early growing pains but I think he’ll be very good DB going forward

Center for disease control, must confirm “ go through the motions “ syndrome infestation has been eradicated before bringing real football players on to the scene.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Advertisement
Back