Keontra Smith a striker now?

Advertisement
That makes plenty of sense actually. Look at his HS highlight tape. A lot of it is of him running downhill and making open field tackles.

Frierson didn't really impress me last season neither. Wouldn't be surprised if Smith is the starter by the end of Spring ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where's Amari Carter playing? Looked too stiff at Safety to me, and he always seemed a natural striker, even a true WLB if he bulked up a bit. We need Smith at Safety. Who the heck plays behind our starters if not him?
Amari stays at safety for the simple fact that bolden is a 100% healthy and didn't sell them on him being the starter full time and going into this year amari has the most experience on the whole defense

Amari stays at safety for the simple fact that bolden is a 100% healthy and didn't sell them on him being the starter full time and going into this year amari has the most experience on the whole defense

Bolden looked a lot better in his little time, especially after his reps increased. They were actually using Amari at striker and Bolden at safety on third downs a lot up until the injury. Cooper is better at striker , he’s a mess in space.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That makes plenty of sense actually. Look at his HS highlight tape. A lot of it is of him running downhill and making open field tackles.

Frierson didn't really impress me last season neither. Wouldn't be surprised if Smith is the starter by the end of Spring ball.

Highlight says he had 38 TFLs! Got ****!!

Bolden looked a lot better in his little time, especially after his reps increased. They were actually using Amari at striker and Bolden at safety on third downs a lot up until the injury. Cooper is better at striker , he’s a mess in space.
Oh no I'm not saying I disagree I'm just saying what I think the reason on why they wouldn't move Carter to striker. I agree he position is a linebacker

Advertisement
Back