Keontra Smith a striker now?

Actually ran into Carter at the gym a couple weeks ago. Looks in good shape but smaller than when I talked to him a year ago. To be expected I suppose with the time off.

Advertisement
Early in the season I don’t think you can get by putting Carter at LB. You’d only be left with Bubba and Gurvan at safety and a bunch of inexperience behind them... That could get scary if Bubba or Gurvan got injured

Amari will play plenty. Hopefully they work him in a lot as a blitzer. That’s what he does best. Has great timing on it and always seems to get pressure.

Advertisement
I’m pretty dismayed at how bad amari carter is in open field tackling and with angles. Never would have thought that before he came to Miami

I’m pretty dismayed at how bad amari carter is in open field tackling and with angles. Never would have thought that before he came to Miami
He just doesn't have the athletic ability to make those plays. He has the will, he's tough, and he's very intelligent. He just lacks those movement and change of direction skills necessary to make plays in space consistently.

Advertisement
Back