Rumor Keontra Is Not in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s really kind & classy of you to wish him well in his future endeavors!

I’m sure he gave it his all as a Cane. Not every player is going to be the next Ray Lewis, Dan Morgan or Nate Webster.
Don’t give me that righteous bull****. I don’t expect them to be. But he was awful, out of shape and did nothing about it, and he hurt this team multiple times with bonehead unsportsmanlike penalties. So I’m happy that a guy like that is out of this program.

Don’t give me that righteous bull****. I don’t expect them to be. But he was awful, out of shape and did nothing about it, and he hurt this team multiple times with bonehead unsportsmanlike penalties. So I’m happy that a guy like that is out of this program.
Exactly. All he did in the last 2 years was get personal fouls. Time to go.

Hmmm ...

Advertisement
Good luck young man.

It would be fun seeing someone dredge up those old posts with people anointing him as the next great Cane. I didn't see all the craze, but we've certainly had worse.

Advertisement
Why the draft though?

He needs to drop some weight and get on the field at G5…

My guess - he graduated, been in college long enough to not want to start fresh somewhere without any guarantee, try out for the pros and if that doesn't work, venture out into the world and begin a career.

Good luck young man.

It would be fun seeing someone dredge up those old posts with people anointing him as the next great Cane. I didn't see all the craze, but we've certainly had worse.

I was one. Thought he would be great. of course I also thought Gurvan Hall, Ivey, Carter, Blades, Frierson would all play much better than they did. Along with a number of other defensive players Manny brought in that never produced at a high level for us. That‘s on the coaches for bad evals and development. Wish nothing but the best for Keontra.

Advertisement
Back