Rumor Keontra Is Not in the Portal

Advertisement
Yeah, well, Golden & Richt said the same thing, and they failed. And until we get the dudes in here, it's time to start developing the kids that we do have, do some common sense **** like putting them in the right schemes, and stop making excuses.

Don’t disagree with that. We do less with more than any other school in the country. I see small inferior schools look better than is every Saturday and I just can’t understand how and why Miami has been so bad for so long.

It’s like 80% of the roster ever year just doesn’t care about football. Maybe too much south beach and partying I don’t know

Advertisement
Good luck to him, seriously. He's an alright player and maybe an outstanding person.

Still, I never got the obsession and predictions of future stardom the vast majority of this board predicted for him. You could literally go to any mid-major program in the land and find a player as good or better.

Keontra should have been a player here. he has unfortunate genetics like many of us. he is too short for linebacker, probably even too short for safety but he can play. The striker position was probably perfect for him.

Advertisement
Yeah, well, Golden & Richt said the same thing, and they failed. And until we get the dudes in here, it's time to start developing the kids that we do have, do some common sense **** like putting them in the right schemes, and stop making excuses.
No one is making excuses, they're stating facts.
If you want top shelf players, you get top shelf players. This has not been done in 15+ years. It is being done now. You're not going to develop JAGS Into early round picks.

Advertisement
Interesting!

I have no idea of what our scheme is - and didn't know we had one!

I've seen pickup games with more scheme - but then again - I just go by what I see - another character flaw of mine.

He’s too small/inexperienced for LB and added too much weight for Safety. He would’ve been a great Striker, but can play in the slot or in the box in Steeles defense.

Advertisement
Golden - I agree

Richt (Semi-retired)
Year 1 - 9 wins, won a bowl game, finished in top 25

Year 2 - playoff discussion, NY6 Bowl berth, finished in the top 25

Year 3 - wheels fell off and then he retired.

I wouldn't say he failed. He just couldn't sustained the success anymore.

Golden - I agree

Richt (Semi-retired)
Year 1 - 9 wins, won a bowl game, finished in top 25

Year 2 - playoff discussion, NY6 Bowl berth, finished in the top 25

Year 3 - wheels fell off and then he retired.

I wouldn't say he failed. He just couldn't sustained the success anymore.

I can agree with this, especially years 1 & 2, but still, Richt's nepotism & insistence on running His O cost us games & mass defections from the 2019 recruiting class.

Advertisement
Back