Keon Zipperer

That's not the logic to use in my opinion, because if Zip goes somewhere else then they're just going to focus in on the Wydermyer (sp?) kid from Texas. So they're going to try and get another tight end regardless.

Which is dumb to me. We've got Polendy as an emergency 4th string TE. We've got Hodges, Mallory and Jordan lined up for the next 3 years. We've got a stud in 2020 committed.

Let's use that extra ship on a DL or a DB.

Advertisement
lol he's better than Hodges because he's got more stars i guess. Hodges' film blows Zipperer's away. I'll take what i see with my own two eyes over star ***** rankings.

The only thing you see with your two eyes is that anything orange and green is better than that which isn't. You're probably the most biased poster on this board.

lol he's better than Hodges because he's got more stars i guess. Hodges' film blows Zipperer's away. I'll take what i see with my own two eyes over star ***** rankings.

He’s better than Hodges if your eyes work. Dude is a stud and one of the best te’s in this class.

Stars has nothing to do with it, his film is great and he jumps off the screen.

Advertisement
no need to overreact over a tweet, he could be trolling. I trust Hartley anyway

These kids love trolling the weirdos that hang on the their every tweet. Which makes these supposed “ adults “ look dumber than they already are.

We absolutely need 2 TEs in this class again. If not Zipp, go after Wydermyer. I know Hartleys on him too and Brevin tweeted at him the other day.

Advertisement
I keep trying to tell you guys this kid isn't coming here. He wants to go somewhere he can play. He's not coming to sit behind Brevin and Mallory for 2 years.

You’re in the right forum then!

Keep that same energy when an adult posts a player’s tweet of a commitment to the U.

Either way it’s creepy and weird. I just wait for the coaches or the sites to do it.

Hanging out on 15-18 year old strangers social media, then posting screen shots , or breaking down their emotions of the tweet is just insane. Even worse tweeting at or trying to converse with said kid is even weirder.

When a kid is getting love from school A (Miami) and is begging from school B (Bama) to show him love....wouldn’t hold my breath on them.

Advertisement
Either way it’s creepy and weird. I just wait for the coaches or the sites to do it. But whatever makes you feel better being a weirdo.

So it’s weird when an adult but you wait for other adults to do it? Got ya.

So it’s weird when an adult but you wait for other adults to do it? Got ya.

People that actually know the kids (coaches or reporters ) and are paid to report that is different from complete strangers jock sniffing kids. Then brake down their tweets lol, and stress over the tone of their tweet in a message board with other “ grown men” lmao.

But whatever helps you sleep weirdo.

Last edited:
Listen if you need to justify hanging on a 15-17 year olds every emotion or post , then go discuss said emotions with other adults, I don’t know what else to say for ya.

Adult strangers doing this is strange af. And it always will be.

Advertisement
People that actually know the kids (coaches or reporters ) and are paid to report that is different from complete strangers jock sniffing kids. But whatever helps you sleep weirdo.

You’re way more pressed about that post than I am. Seems like you’re the one losing sleep about it. Dah well. Have fun in the recruiting section of a forum.

Bc he's better than Hodges and comparable to our 2 studs from this incoming class

Brother, why even respond to this clown? Do you not see how delusional this guy is? We get a 2 star kid with no offers, the staff found a diamond in the rough and he is the next great one. We than drop the same kid, dude says good riddance he never liked him. We miss out on a high profile kid, who cares, kid is overrated. If the kid is Cane, he is all-world unless he drops us regardless of what the tape or ranking shows. Kids don't choose the Canes, they suck ***. I mean, **** is funnier than Chris Rock. This guy is a serious Baker Act.

Never understood why we wanted him so bad. We've already got a stud in Hodges and the 2 headed monster in Jordan and Mallory. When in the history of football has a team ever had FOUR studs at TE within 2 years of each other? Not even Bama has done this.

Dude wouldnt see any playing time. And we've got another beast or two lined up for 2020.
Bruh what ? So he spurns us he’s no longer a take i guess he’s trash accoridng to cis logic

Advertisement
Back