Keon Zipperer

Advertisement
I’ll say I don’t understand why Miami hasn’t offered Jahleel Billingsley if they’re gonna go after another tight end (from IL/Chicago Phillips). He has Florida as his leader but Bama is his most recent offer. Kid with some good size and still a high ceiling.

Let these recruits enjoy the process he was just on campus like two weeks ago anyway while all you guys getting worked up recruiting is simple about relationships. Follow the visits

Advertisement
Maybe he took Ambien before tweeting like Roseanne.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

I don't need Ambien. I'm like this all the time.

Advertisement
This dude is a physical specimen and he is a pretty good player but he is does not have near the ability of Mallory and Jordan.

I'm kinda here and have been on Zipperer. Good player and like that he can both block and catch...But I think he is a step below last year's duo. Would welcome him in this class for sure though.

Maybe he took Ambien before tweeting like Roseanne.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

I don't need Ambien. I'm like this all the time.

Attachments

• download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
Advertisement
Hasn't decided if he'll come to paradise yet. May visit Florida, FSU or Bama.

FSU is in it but he hears from Miami and Bama most.

Loves coach Hartley. Was pumped he let his little bro tour the campus and his Mom is sold on miami.

Sounds like it's a Relationship vs Bags type of battle

Hasn't decided if he'll come to paradise yet. May visit Florida, FSU or Bama.

FSU is in it but he hears from Miami and Bama most.

Loves coach Hartley. Was pumped he let his little bro tour the campus and his Mom is sold on miami.

Sounds like it's a Relationship vs Bags type of battle

Relationship vs Bags... Miami always WINS with relationship!! This is what fans don't understand, Miami can't compete with the bag game it's no secret, majority of the top recruits UM miss out on is because of bags.. And it's not always the RECRUITS make the final decision!!!

Advertisement
Just read the article. Kid has a lot of good things to say about Hartley. He even went as far as to say he loves him like really used the word love. They have formed a good relationship

Relationship vs Bags... Miami always WINS with relationship!! This is what fans don't understand, Miami can't compete with the bag game it's no secret, majority of the top recruits UM miss out on is because of bags.. And it's not always the RECRUITS make the final decision!!!

Uncalled for anger on my part use to be here. My bad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back