Keon Zipperer

I measured 6'3 through high school and college until I was measured by pro scouts and just skimmed 6'2.

Advertisement
Something that a lot of people don't remember was that Hernandez would occasionally take a handoff at NE. Very small sample size but still gained positive yards on quick counts when he was lined up as an Hback. I could see us giving a few carries to Jordan. If you watch his highlights he can definitely break tackles and has some wiggle to him. Split back with him and Homer/Lingard with playaction to Jordan and have him pass protect. Can get creative for sure

I hope they also use the tight end screen with Brevin like Bishop Gorman used. That play looked real good.

This was yesterday.
DdkxQJYXUAAnE3N.jpeg
DdkxQJZWkAIfCp1.jpeg
DdkxQJYXUAAnE3N.jpegDdkxQJZWkAIfCp1.jpeg

Funny how he shows up and only gets like 10 positive things said about him visiting instead of being in Canesville

He wouldve went elsewhere we'd be on page 17 with a couple idiots arguing about a DE instead of staying on topic

Where's the luuuuuv for young zip

Advertisement
Funny how he shows up and only gets like 10 positive things said about him visiting instead of being in Canesville

He wouldve went elsewhere we'd be on page 17 with a couple idiots arguing about a DE instead of staying on topic

I mean it is society and possibly human nature in general. I never had an interest in the "News" on TV or anything as it is always negative stuff. The community events and positive things get pushed to the back if the happen at all.

You are free to be the change you want on this instead of just complaining though.

Gold Grill???

He comin'

Advertisement
I mean it is society and possibly human nature in general. I never had an interest in the "News" on TV or anything as it is always negative stuff. The community events and positive things get pushed to the back if the happen at all.

You are free to be the change you want on this instead of just complaining though.

You're absolutely right sir!!!

Gold Grill???

He comin'

In the words of Lee Corso.... "not so fast my friend"... I hope he does but after following this board for the past 5-6 years nothings guaranteed grill or no grill.

If that was the case this year alone we would have Brandon Gant, Lloyd Summerall, and zip locked up. All of them 863 goons with grills lol

In the words of Lee Corso.... "not so fast my friend"... I hope he does but after following this board for the past 5-6 years nothings guaranteed grill or no grill.

If that was the case this year alone we would have Brandon Gant, Lloyd Summerall, and zip locked up. All of them 863 goons with grills lol
I guess i should qualify my statement. Gold Grill AND Hartley da gawdd is recruiting him.

He comin'

Advertisement

Never understood why we wanted him so bad. We've already got a stud in Hodges and the 2 headed monster in Jordan and Mallory. When in the history of football has a team ever had FOUR studs at TE within 2 years of each other? Not even Bama has done this.

Dude wouldnt see any playing time. And we've got another beast or two lined up for 2020.

Advertisement
Never understood why we wanted him so bad. We've already got a stud in Hodges and the 2 headed monster in Jordan and Mallory. When in the history of football has a team ever had FOUR studs at TE within 2 years of each other? Not even Bama has done this.

Dude wouldnt see any playing time. And we've got another beast or two lined up for 2020.

Bc he's better than Hodges and comparable to our 2 studs from this incoming class

That's not the logic to use in my opinion, because if Zip goes somewhere else then they're just going to focus in on the Wydermyer (sp?) kid from Texas. So they're going to try and get another tight end regardless.

Never expected him in the class for the sole purpose of the kids these days are too into the early playing time. He'd have to sit a good bit behind the 2018 boys and not to mention he seems like he'd give his left nut to go to baga

Bc he's better than Hodges and comparable to our 2 studs from this incoming class

lol he's better than Hodges because he's got more stars i guess. Hodges' film blows Zipperer's away. I'll take what i see with my own two eyes over star ***** rankings.

Advertisement
Back