Keon Kelly decommited from ND

There ain't no dog in that kid. I doubt he ever plays a snap for bama. Of course I'll eat my words if he turns out to be an all American.

Idk man

In his highlights, he stands up, but I think, once he learns to play with leverage in a 3 pt stance, he will be an issue. I only watched about 2 mins of his hudl and I saw all I needed to see. He stands straight up and bulldozes OTs back into the QB. He plays in Tampa, so the competition shouldn't be a cake walk. He's pretty physical with his competition and isn't just winning with athleticism.

To me, I can see why someone had Calais Campbell tweet at the kid. He's built in that mold. If he can put on some weight once he hits a P5 S&C program, which is usual, he could grow into that 3T/5T/SDE every modern defense needs!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama class is wild. Are the kids at the top that good or over rated because they signed with Bama early?

Bama class is wild. Are the kids at the top that good or over rated because they signed with Bama early?

Mix of both. The overrated ones get recruited over by next years incoming class and transfer out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back