Do we have any shot here ?

Attachments

• AB361190-B679-4B7C-A121-DEDA92403A34.jpeg
    AB361190-B679-4B7C-A121-DEDA92403A34.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 149
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No shot here but it will be interesting how this impacts bama’s recruitment of Wilson considering they already have one top 100 edge committed, will get keeley and will probably get russaw. That’s 3 top 100 edge rushers. I’d say that puts us in good position for Wilson hopefully

I was told about a month ago that we were talking and building traction with Keely. He is the committed prospect i was alluding to.

But you guys are saying Bama is a lock?
It seems Bama har been working on him behind the scenes. There was ALOT of chatter that he would decommit from ND to commit to Bama. This decommit is kind of a big deal because it seems they jave momentum.

Advertisement
No shot here but it will be interesting how this impacts bama’s recruitment of Wilson considering they already have one top 100 edge committed, will get keeley and will probably get russaw. That’s 3 top 100 edge rushers. I’d say that puts us in good position for Wilson hopefully
No way they don’t take Wilson if he wants in

It seems Bama har been working on him behind the scenes. There was ALOT of chatter that he would decommit from ND to commit to Bama. This decommit is kind of a big deal because it seems they jave momentum.
Interesting. I know for a fact we've been working him behind the scenes too as of last month. Idk where we stand tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back