Kenyatta Jackson

Greg being a 3* lends credence to Miami “developing” him (even though we all knew his ceiling was hella high out of HS).

Even better than having a 5* go top 10, imo.
If Greg hadn’t been out of position in HS he’d been a 4 star without question. He was raw as ****. If he had his hand in the dirt day way in HS he had 5star tools

Advertisement
BC2D6456-F29F-4375-828E-E49B422084EE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Greg was one of the easiest to predict under the radar talents in the last 10 years. It was all over this site that he was going to be a beast.

We ALL said this dude was grossly underrated. I think it was mentioned Greg didn’t go to any camps or pretty much advertise himself among recruiting services, but I can’t recall not one person here who didn’t say we literally stole an impact player. All his committable offers were from P5 programs, sans So Miss. I’m glad he was in our backyard so we could snatch him.

Advertisement
Greg was one of the easiest to predict under the radar talents in the last 10 years. It was all over this site that he was going to be a beast.
I do remember everyone saying he was underrated. Didn't think anyone knew he could produce the way he did and so soon though.

Advertisement
Jackson looked huge at UA. Still think Jamaal Johnson is a better player right now, but it's easy to see why Jackson has so many offers. He looks exactly how you draw them up.
Put Jackson's body with Johnsons technique/pass rusher ability and you'd have a consensus five star top 10-15 player in the country

Jackson looked huge at UA. Still think Jamaal Johnson is a better player right now, but it's easy to see why Jackson has so many offers. He looks exactly how you draw them up.
I think 247 had him listed at 6'4" 215 for awhile, but if you saw photos of him from the UA camp you knew those measurements were definitely out-of-date and 247 seems to have adjusted accordingly, bumping him to 6'5" 231. He looks like he could play for us right now. There are so many "built in a lab" prototype DE's this year it seems and not just in South Florida. There are going to be a bunch of early round picks from this class in a few years, I hope a couple of them from us. We could start the "DE U" movement and become a factory for pass rushers, one of the highest value positions.

Advertisement
Back