Kentucky vs UiF

He looked solid very early in the game for a few throws and then went wildly off the rails. You absolutely love to see it. Hope it continues.
The wild thing for all this hype he has yet to have over 150 yards passing in a game this year that's some Jordan Travis type numbers from last year

Advertisement
I said it last week in one of these threads; we beat UK by 14+ but that trip to Knoxville gonna be TOOOOUGH. Now that they got the juice with that win over Pitt and like you said, the O to go all gas no breaks, it could be a looong day for UF in 2 weeks.

They probably should have called more QB runs but for whatever reason, we called a let the pass open up the run game when it needs to be the opposite.

Defensively, it was nice to see 22 (Torrence) benched (unless he was hurt) and Kamari Wilson (5) out there at safety. Still don’t like 2 (Burney) in pass D and 0 (Trey Dean) in pass or run D, but ive been ok with everyone else defensively. Ventrell Miller (51) was hurt the second half at LB and that showed up too. Thought 9 and 1 played great along the DL but we lack natural size at NT/DT to run a 3-4 if 21 not out there (he’s actually been solid this season no pun intended lol). Boone (12) and Sapp (94) too as young DE.
All fair assessments.

I think that Cox and Gervan are both excellent players. They’re both fast, strong, and play hard every down. The crux for you guys is your depth. As the season advances, I think that it may become a problem for you guys. When your D got gassed, it was curtains.

As you stated, TN’s pace is no joke. I think it might be a close game in the first half. But once your D gets gassed, look out. Don’t think that Florida has the horses to get into a shootout with the Vols, and Richardson seriously handicaps your passing game.

Best chance for the gayta will be to slow down the game to a crawl. If you guys fall behind early, it might be a long night.

All ***** the gator prejudices aside, I was curious to see what kind of game day Coach Napier would actually be. If that’s a showcase of his coaching talent, they’re in a deeper hole than I thought.
Right. I was legit perplexed at the two calls to go for it on 4th in the 4th quarter like he was playing Bill Walsh’s College Football on Sega 30 years ago.

Advertisement
Don’t forget Vince Young as well.

AR-15 after the Utah game...
1662913148378.png

AR-15 after the Kentucky game...
1662913316765.png

1662913287739.png

Pretty much any day the gators and the perpetually overrated domers lose is a good day.

Horrible strategy late in the game by sun belt billy and some lousy play calling too. His picture in the dictionary by Peter principle.

Advertisement
My money is against Tennessee. Since 1993, they've managed to lose to UiF 24 times. They just find a way.

My money is against Tennessee. Since 1993, they've managed to lose to UiF 24 times. They just find a way.
Since 93, this may be among the top 5 worst Gaytor teams. Tennessee has some players and will have momentum going into that game. I am going with Tennessee this year.

Advertisement
Remember when Kentucky lost about 30 in a row to the crocs?

None of that means anything right now.
That's what I'm hoping. You'd have to go back to at least the 1950s to find a year when they lost to both in the same season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back