Kentucky vs UiF

11082.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Right so stop cappin but yes, this is much better for you.

We as a team and fanbase needed this humbling (myself included)
Wait hold on a second. You've been with us for a few years now I believe and I always thought you we're an unusual Gaytor because you seemed to actually know what you're talking about. But did you actually think this Gaytor team and AR were good? LOL

Kentucky's defense is very solid and some incredible tacklers. The QB from CT looks to be very promising.

Advertisement
He looked solid very early in the game for a few throws and then went wildly off the rails. You absolutely love to see it. Hope it continues.
Yeah, at first it was "okay, he's decent" but then it turned into 😬🤣. Glorious.

one thing I didnt like that DONT show up in the stat sheet was AR’s body language. Absolutely gotta step up and be the leader he’s been tapped to be. More experience hopefully corrects it but I’ll tell you this, he wasn’t a great QB but Feleipe Franks had all the confidence in the world.

Yeah, at first it was "okay, he's decent" but then it turned into 😬🤣. Glorious.

And it was ALLLL on him. ***** the playcalling, ***** the WR’s not being great, last night’s L was on AR.

He got the pub for the win last week, he getting the smoke from me allllllll this week. He better get back on track next Saturday vs USF because the pressure will be on him when he goes to Knoxville in 2 weeks

Advertisement
And it was ALLLL on him. ***** the playcalling, ***** the WR’s not being great, last night’s L was on AR.

He got the pub for the win last week, he getting the smoke from me allllllll this week. He better get back on track next Saturday vs USF because the pressure will be on him when he goes to Knoxville in 2 weeks
You guys will beat USF, and he will probably play well. But, in my opinion, this is the year that you guys will get smoked by the Vols. That offense is no joke.

The play calling wasn't amazing, but his critical errors were all him. I'm surprised they didn't scheme up more designed qb runs.

You guys will beat USF, and he will probably play well. But, in my opinion, this is the year that you guys will get smoked by the Vols. That offense is no joke.

I said it last week in one of these threads; we beat UK by 14+ but that trip to Knoxville gonna be TOOOOUGH. Now that they got the juice with that win over Pitt and like you said, the O to go all gas no breaks, it could be a looong day for UF in 2 weeks.

The play calling wasn't amazing, but his critical errors were all him. I'm surprised they didn't scheme up more designed qb runs.

They probably should have called more QB runs but for whatever reason, we called a let the pass open up the run game when it needs to be the opposite.

Defensively, it was nice to see 22 (Torrence) benched (unless he was hurt) and Kamari Wilson (5) out there at safety. Still don’t like 2 (Burney) in pass D and 0 (Trey Dean) in pass or run D, but ive been ok with everyone else defensively. Ventrell Miller (51) was hurt the second half at LB and that showed up too. Thought 9 and 1 played great along the DL but we lack natural size at NT/DT to run a 3-4 if 21 not out there (he’s actually been solid this season no pun intended lol). Boone (12) and Sapp (94) too as young DE.

Advertisement
Back