Kentucky loses to UNCW

Advertisement
I know KenPom. **** them.
Mom now:
1701559180844.png

Advertisement
I posted on here other day one of my good friends is from Kentucky. I told him after the game “ y’all might be in trouble next game with how you shot tonight”. His response “ not next game , we have UNCW next lol”
Bro **** UK lol

He’s pretty bummed , they had their new court unveiled tonight.
I get it. I do root fot them vs UF and UNC lol. But I find their fans to be a cult. UK basketball fans remind me of OSU.

Advertisement
I get it. I do root fot them vs UF and UNC lol. But I find their fans to be a cult. UK basketball fans remind me of OSU.
Their overly arrogant and aggressive fans were doing the upside down U incessantly (to TV cameraman's apparent delight) before the game started...

...so.. yeah... *** em

Advertisement
I just saw that too. Can't believe it. Looks like they didn't shoot anywhere near as good as they did against miami...29% from 3 and 40% from the floor. 43% from 3 and 59% from the floor against miami
That's on our so-called defense which is pretty soft these days (ND's 49 points against us notwithstanding).

Advertisement
That's on our so-called defense which is pretty soft these days (ND's 49 points against us notwithstanding).

We were weirdly low energy against UK… however, they played hard and well. The ball moved incredibly well, they had like 24 assists.

We didn’t apply nearly enough pressure… but they’ve got serious talent that, when hot, can hurt you badly.

We were weirdly low energy against UK… however, they played hard and well. The ball moved incredibly well, they had like 24 assists.

We didn’t apply nearly enough pressure… but they’ve got serious talent that, when hot, can hurt you badly.
Let's see how we fare defensively when we play good teams. Kentucky was the first of many tough tests we'll be facing.

Was our problem on D against the Cats "low energy," or just flat out soft defense.

All the rebounds resulting in second and third opportunities for opponents needs addressing. Too regular an occurrence. Norchad looks like the sole guy we have contesting anything/hitting the boards inside. And, thanks to the NBA combine, we now know he's only 6'5 or thereabouts

Just from an "eye test," this team looks a good bit softer to me defensively than last season's squad (which was no great defensive shakes in itself).

I just saw that too. Can't believe it. Looks like they didn't shoot anywhere near as good as they did against miami...29% from 3 and 40% from the floor. 43% from 3 and 59% from the floor against miami
Don’t you know that we’re everyone’s Super Bowl and National Championship game in every sport. That’s how deep the hatred for us runs. Those idiot UK fans were all doing the upside down U during our game against them, which is hilarious because we barely have any history with them.

Advertisement
Back