2025 Kentrell Rinehart, RB - Galloway Westland (Galloway, OH) offered + sets visit

Advertisement

"I’m set up to go there the 28th," Rinehart said.

Rinehart named a top five of Kentucky, Minnesota, NC State, Syracuse and Indiana, but the Canes now join the group.

"What excites me about Miami is that I already had the connection with Coach Matt Merritt," he said. "I’m really taking [them] into consideration."

"I’m set up to go there the 28th," Rinehart said.

Rinehart named a top five of Kentucky, Minnesota, NC State, Syracuse and Indiana, but the Canes now join the group.

"What excites me about Miami is that I already had the connection with Coach Matt Merritt," he said. "I’m really taking [them] into consideration."

No OSU? They must not have offered. I don’t think there is a tougher pull in all of college football recrutiing than trying to get an RB out of Ohio that OUS wants. That is a 1 school state.

No OSU? They must not have offered. I don’t think there is a tougher pull in all of college football recrutiing than trying to get an RB out of Ohio that OUS wants. That is a 1 school state.

Generally true, though Michigan did pull 4* Jordan Marshall last cycle despite OSU wanting him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Generally true, though Michigan did pull 4* Jordan Marshall last cycle despite OSU wanting him
Yup. OSU goes big fish hunting and will circle back to in-state if they miss. Guys slip through the cracks sometimes…just like Le’veon Bell.

OSU typically locks down central and south Ohio. North Ohio gets interesting with Michigan.

Not Miami caliber trust me people.....tape can be very deceiving these days smh ....
Could you elaborate please? I really liked what I saw. I try to envision what a prospect could develop into based on what I see and what skills/attributes he has to work with. I truly believe that Rinehart has the tools to develop into an excellent P4(or whatever # it is) running back.

Advertisement
Could you elaborate please? I really liked what I saw. I try to envision what a prospect could develop into based on what I see and what skills/attributes he has to work with. I truly believe that Rinehart has the tools to develop into an excellent P4(or whatever # it is) running back.
Tape is against weak comp and mop up duty ....hate to sound negative towards any HS kid (I'll stop there) but when I saw Miami offered... I quickly questioned the source behind it... All I can say is coach do your homework...

Tape is against weak comp and mop up duty ....hate to sound negative towards any HS kid (I'll stop there) but when I saw Miami offered... I quickly questioned the source behind it... All I can say is coach do your homework...

Kentucky, NC State, Syracuse, and Indiana all have had better RB rooms than Miami the last 10yrs or so.

Why would those guys be after him if he wasn’t any good?

Advertisement
Not true. Ohio State will always have series comp from our neighbors to the west. Growing up here, Michigan was always a thorn in their side, although when Tressel came along he tightened it up and made it much harder for Michigan and Penn State. Last year Michigan got the no. 1 RB prospect in the state, OSU definitely wanted him, but Cincinnati and Toledo kids aren’t all in on Columbus like most other kids in the state.

I’m not familiar with this kid, never even heard of his school, but I’m going to keep an eye on him. There are 2 kids from the Cleveland area, Davis from Cleveland Hts and Bo Jackson from VASJ in Cleveland that are 100% legit and Miami caliber. I don’t know how seriously we are about either, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if we make runs at both and I don’t normally feel that way about players up here.

Advertisement
Back