2025 Kentrell Rinehart, RB - Galloway Westland (Galloway, OH) offered + sets visit

Advertisement
Cleveland used to be a 50-50 turf back in the day, but when that sweater vest wearing con man took over in 2001 he made it a lot more difficult. Notre Dame used to always have success in Cincinnati, Freeman is from Dayton, so I imagine that he’ll do well down there.
I always try to tell people that Cincinnati is not osu territory at all. ND has more pull in cincy than osu, but cincy is not like the rest of the state where everyone worships OSU

I always try to tell people that Cincinnati is not osu territory at all. ND has more pull in cincy than osu, but cincy is not like the rest of the state where everyone worships OSU
100% Cincinnati and Toledo are both up from grabs in terms of outsiders poaching, although Toledo doesn’t typically have the same level of prospects that 513 does.

Advertisement
100% Cincinnati and Toledo are both up from grabs in terms of outsiders poaching, although Toledo doesn’t typically have the same level of prospects that 513 does.
As a st Xavier alum, I can’t really think of anyone we sent to osu. Sent plenty to ND, Luke kuechly went to BC. The Clifford’s went to PSU.

As a st Xavier alum, I can’t really think of anyone we sent to osu. Sent plenty to ND, Luke kuechly went to BC. The Clifford’s went to PSU.
I can’t off the top of my aging head think of any impact players that went to OSU from Cincinnati. The Dayton area yes, but none come to mind from Cincy.

What year did you graduate from X? I remember them having a nice little running back there a few years back. He was undersized, but he can ball, I think that he ended up at UL or UK for college.

I can’t off the top of my aging head think of any impact players that went to OSU from Cincinnati. The Dayton area yes, but none come to mind from Cincy.

What year did you graduate from X? I remember them having a nice little running back there a few years back. He was undersized, but he can ball, I think that he ended up at UL or UK for college.
Sam Hubbard went to Moeller, but he didn’t really make an impact for the buckeyes. Was definitely a late bloomer. Graduated in 99, so it’s been a minute. Lost to McKinley in state finals.

You’re talking about Darius Ashley. He was my class. He was a dog.

Robb Schoenhoft at QB in 2004 class. Can’t think of any others though

Advertisement
Rinehart tape isn't bad…But I just don't see any burst or shake, and usually like to see one or the other. Big kid who can break tackles, and definitely a little straight line speed.

I just don't think you tell a Byron Loouis no for this kid, for instance.

You’re talking about Darius Ashley. He was my class. He was a dog.

Robb Schoenhoft at QB in 2004 class. Can’t think of any others though
That’s him. He was a beast. He ran all over Mentor in the state championship game. Did you play?

The Bo Jackson kid plays at the school that Grbac and Howard went to. My nephew is the offensive line coach there. It was just St. Joes back then.
Is your nephew the @gogeta4 of Cleveland?

2auFFWPO.gif

Advertisement
Is Moeller a ND feeder school?

Is Moeller a ND feeder school?
I wouldn’t say feeder, because they haven’t been dominant for a while. In the 80’s when they were a powerhouse, yes. But not so much anymore. The last major Moeller player I can think of is Sam Hubbard, and he went to osu. But akroncane may know more than me at this time

Advertisement
I wouldn’t say feeder, because they haven’t been dominant for a while. In the 80’s when they were a powerhouse, yes. But not so much anymore. The last major Moeller player I can think of is Sam Hubbard, and he went to osu. But akroncane may know more than me at this time
Didnt we get a kid from there, maybe under Golden??? I think on the OL

Advertisement
Back