Kenny McIntosh

Does Kenny McIntosh play running back in college?

Osu coaches have compared him to Ezekiel Elliot when he was up there for his visit per their 247 site. I think he has some upside there. Hope we can get him but while I'm sure he likes Miami , Ohio state and notre dame could be factors.

osu coaches are retarded then ...kid runs like a 4.8. Zeke Elliott was a track star.

McIntosh continues to think about being compared to Elliott.

“It’s amazing,” he said. “Knowing what he’s doing in the NFL. That’s exactly what my goal is, my dream thing all my life. Hearing that from Urban Meyer is the best thing that has happened so far. Now I have to make it come

247Sports

McIntosh should ask all the "next Percy Harvins" how that worked out for them. Now that Percy's a distant memory, Urb is hoodwinking kids with the "you're the next Ezekiel Elliott" shyst.

Advertisement
Does Kenny McIntosh play running back in college?

Osu coaches have compared him to Ezekiel Elliot when he was up there for his visit per their 247 site. I think he has some upside there. Hope we can get him but while I'm sure he likes Miami , Ohio state and notre dame could be factors.

Most likely not going to Miami or notre dame. Wants to do his own thing. Likes lsu and osu.

urb is so good..he is comparing recruits to a former player that doesnt even like him lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back