Kenny McIntosh

Advertisement
Does Kenny McIntosh play running back in college?

Osu coaches have compared him to Ezekiel Elliot when he was up there for his visit per their 247 site. I think he has some upside there. Hope we can get him but while I'm sure he likes Miami , Ohio state and notre dame could be factors.

Depends on the fit. He's going to be like Deejay when he came into his senior year where we don't know where he's going to be. I think he can be a great Safety to play in the box because how big he can possibly be and potentially have a safety that's 220 plus with tremendous ball skills. He could be coveted as WR or RB at other schools.

Osu coaches have compared him to Ezekiel Elliot when he was up there for his visit per their 247 site. I think he has some upside there. Hope we can get him but while I'm sure he likes Miami , Ohio state and notre dame could be factors.

osu coaches are retarded then ...kid runs like a 4.8. Zeke Elliott was a track star.

Advertisement

osu coaches are retarded then ...kid runs like a 4.8. Zeke Elliott was a track star.

I didn't want to bash the kid, but 4.87 is not good. I assume he's got better in him.

McIntosh continues to think about being compared to Elliott.

“It’s amazing,” he said. “Knowing what he’s doing in the NFL. That’s exactly what my goal is, my dream thing all my life. Hearing that from Urban Meyer is the best thing that has happened so far. Now I have to make it come

247Sports

“It’s amazing,” he said. “Knowing what he’s doing in the NFL. That’s exactly what my goal is, my dream thing all my life. Hearing that from Urban Meyer is the best thing that has happened so far. Now I have to make it come

247Sports

Yup and Gibson was going to be a QB. When will kids learn he'll lie to get you to sign

247Sports

Yup and Gibson was going to be a QB. When will kids learn he'll lie to get you to sign

Yeah urban liar is a pos

Advertisement
Well at least *** has moved on from telling every WR and RB they'd be the next Percy Harvin...

Advertisement

I feel pretty **** confident watching his film that the kid is beyond capable of running faster than 4.8. He may not be as fast as Zeke, but come on man. McIntosh is a beast.

Of course they would since he's the most popular RB today. It's an inducement regardless if the body type, size and running style is different. Mark Walton may be a more reasonable comparison. Either way I like our chances better.

Advertisement

Of course they would since he's the most popular RB today. It's an inducement regardless if the body type, size and running style is different. Mark Walton may be a more reasonable comparison. Either way I like our chances better.

247Sports

Urban traffics in fake news and his track record with players and their futures and culture are less than stellar.

247Sports

Is Zeek the new Percy Harvin for Urb?

"you could be the next ______! Just sign that LOI"

Advertisement
Back