Kenny McIntosh-Georgia

BS85

Letting it Rip
Premium
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
16,169
Just got two crystal balls to Georgia ....so it begins
 
I don’t think anyone has any hope he comes here. That just means he wasn’t a take while Emery was committed for UGAy.
 
Screenshot_20181027-132329.webp
 
Dont blame offensive players for not wanting to come here. Zero creativity and seemingly very little development.
 
Most of these guys are gone unless Richt plays Williams and he balls out/we get an OC worth a ****.
 
I get your feeling, he starts here at left tackle day 1, not sure that happens at bama.
I agree but I don't think that'll be enough to sway him. With his level of talent and size, he knows he'll be playing sooner rather than later at any program.
 
Zero ***** given about McIntosh.

Unless we are getting an Adrian Peterson/Dalvin Cook type back we will always have more than enough good options.
 
Back
Top