Kenny McIntosh-Georgia

Advertisement
Unless he plays Lb who really cares?.

Cause wherever he goes he probably wont be the best back there. Meaning whoever 'settles' with has a potential all american at LB redshirting his first year on campus. If he dead set on playing RB then I get it but anything can happen

Advertisement
Cause wherever he goes he probably wont be the best back there. Meaning whoever 'settles' with has a potential all american at LB redshirting his first year on campus. If he dead set on playing RB then I get it but anything can happen

yea hes a solid back..i just think he has alot of upside on defense. He can be the focal back somewhere..with good s&c and solid line that opens holes.

On defense his 4.7 speed is pretty solid and he has understanding of offensive schemes and good size at 210-215 right now.

**** McIntosh just like his lame brother who chases da practice squad check and will bounce out in a year or two from the league

Nah, **** guys like you. His older brother made a mistake and jumped early, but was one of the bright spots on defense last year. So he hasn't made it in the NFL, might not ever, but the dude played his *** off here for as long as he deemed necessary and took a chance on his dream. He didn't do anything wrong while he was here and it's straight up bull**** that you tried to disrespect him like that. What a ***** move. Tell us how you made that paper in the NFL clown.

**** clowns some of you all. So KM might go somewhere else, I'm not surprised. I don't know how high of a priority he was or what we tried to sell, but that's some uphill competition we're facing. My guess is he wants to start on offense or OU wouldn't have been as high. Tough call is us on offense though right now.

Advertisement
Nah, **** guys like you. His older brother made a mistake and jumped early, but was one of the bright spots on defense last year. So he hasn't made it in the NFL, might not ever, but the dude played his *** off here for as long as he deemed necessary and took a chance on his dream. He didn't do anything wrong while he was here and it's straight up bull**** that you tried to disrespect him like that. What a ***** move. Tell us how you made that paper in the NFL clown.

**** clowns some of you all. So KM might go somewhere else, I'm not surprised. I don't know how high of a priority he was or what we tried to sell, but that's some uphill competition we're facing. My guess is he wants to start on offense or OU wouldn't have been as high. Tough call is us on offense though right now.
Lol tighten up bro your menstruating all over your keyboard..

Advertisement
yea hes a solid back..i just think he has alot of upside on defense. He can be the focal back somewhere..with good s&c and solid line that opens holes.

On defense his 4.87 speed is pretty solid and he has understanding of offensive schemes and good size at 210-215 right now.
Fixed that for you.

Not mad if he goes there to play RB either.

Advertisement
i was trying to be generous. I dont see a 4.8 rb being something of note here imo. He does have tools with route running ability and soft hands that help
If kid didn't have one exciting 7 on 7 highlight, and the last name of a legacy, he would be irrelevant. If he isn't 250 with the same speed and agility he has now, he is a liability from an athleticism standpoint.

If kid didn't have one exciting 7 on 7 highlight, and the last name of a legacy, he would be irrelevant. If he isn't 250 with the same speed and agility he has now, he is a liability from an athleticism standpoint.

i said it from the beginning of this recruiting year..i liked Nayquan Wright more than him at rb. Im not as high as everyone else on him as a rb

With this OL and scheme, why would he consider here? I mean honestly...

Awards and draft awaiting at LB.
Lincoln Riley selling snake oil for running back.
Wouldn’t want the kid to go to ou for a lot reasons.
But aren’t the browns looking for a coach? Lol.

Advertisement
Back