Kenny Dillingham to FSU

LMAO. Was listening to Dabo talk about ACC Schools and the job that’s being done by the different coaches. He didn’t mention Miami once. Mentioned GT! UL. FSU. UNC. VT. UVA. Pretty much thought FSU would find their way back. But, he never uttered a sound about Miami. So telling.

Advertisement
Malzahn calls the plays

I’m aware. He also was Norvell’s offensive coordinator (Norvell called plays I’m told) The guy apparently just falls into success and has respected coaches wanting him to come plan their offense but not call it.

Last edited:
When I was reading up on Norvell, it said he favors spread concepts that see the TE all over the place, including the back field with a RB (12 man personnel). Same shot we were wildly successful with against FSU and Louisville. I lost faith in Enos when he reverted back to his slow developing play action plays.

That OL is still trash. They had Briles who many slurped all off season and even he couldn't overcome that trash OL they have.

Advertisement
We got the circus staph and fsu out here making good moves while we run in the mud waiting for this regimes firing

Advertisement
He has no moves.
1575939754471.png

Advertisement
Back