Kennique Bonner-Steward (3* QB - 2019)

It's a short video, but he's not terrible. There are some pieces there to work with...too bad it would be Jon Richt trying to develop him. I like his throwing motion and he seems pretty athletic as a runner. I'd like to know more about his accuracy on short-intermediate throws.

Downside - the 12 he's wearing brings back PTRD (post-traumatic Rosier disorder). :nightmare::nightmare::nightmare:

Advertisement
Hartley and Simpson are out recruiting the coaches who actually coach the positions

I hear they’re transitioning from a techmo bowl playbook to madden. The first madden , so they’ll be busy for 1-2 hours.

It's a short video, but he's not terrible. There are some pieces there to work with...too bad it would be Jon Richt trying to develop him. I like his throwing motion and he seems pretty athletic as a runner. I'd like to know more about his accuracy on short-intermediate throws.

Downside - the 12 he's wearing brings back PTRD (post-traumatic Rosier disorder). :nightmare::nightmare::nightmare:

Well if he’s being coached by Rorcht and sons he’ll be inaccurate regardless. That seems to be the one trait they coach up.

He plays at my sons high school. Team is poorly coached but he had some legit receivers to throw too. Played well for a majority of the season but struggled in all of their losses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back