Kennique Bonner-Steward (3* QB - 2019)

Alex Del Piero

All ACC
Premium
Hartley visited him (per Mr. Ivins).

He's committed to Temple but they have just lost their HC to Georgia Tech.

CIS QB guru do your thing, please!

Advertisement
SMDH - I'm available! Grad transfer, and I'm more accurate than Malik.

Good size, dynamic runner and even has wiggle. Has a weird release and all of his throws in that video were fades over the top... looks like a Mark Richt offense. Didn’t get a vibe of his arm strength or ability to fit a ball in a tight window.

I’d take him as developmental QB

His initials, KBS, are the same as a very tasty beer, Kentucky Bourbon Stout, I bet it’s a sign

Advertisement
I saw his hudl tape - he aint bad... He has a strong arm, pretty accurate, decent speed and wiggle for being 6'4" / 215... Best prospect I've seen here lately.

I saw his hudl tape - he aint bad... He has a strong arm, pretty accurate, decent speed and wiggle for being 6'4" / 215... Best prospect I've seen here lately.

Has a nice touch on the ball as well. Looks like a bigger version of Kosi

Advertisement
there must be definite word of one of our QB's transferring the way all of a sudden the entire staff is scrambling for a QB this class... hopefully only one transfer.. two would be a huge blow..

there must be definite word of one of our QB's transferring the way all of a sudden the entire staff is scrambling for a QB this class... hopefully only one transfer.. two would be a huge blow..

Attachments

• 1544197404502.gif
    1544197404502.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Meanwhile, Jon Richt is.......

His initials, KBS, are the same as a very tasty beer, Kentucky Bourbon Stout, I bet it’s a sign
You may need to send all of us a sample of that fine beverage... for educational purposes of course.

Advertisement
Good size, dynamic runner and even has wiggle. Has a weird release and all of his throws in that video were fades over the top... looks like a Mark Richt offense. Didn’t get a vibe of his arm strength or ability to fit a ball in a tight window.

I’d take him as developmental QB

Jacory Harris II?

He's not a bad prospect at all. Good size, nice mobility, strong arm it looks like I mean it's a small sample size im seeing but looking at him the only issue is why not offer earlier? I'd be fine with him

Advertisement
I love his tape and his measurables. Compare him and some of the other QB recruits we have been hearing about, and he blows them out of the water. I'm in!

Advertisement
Back