Kendrick Norton Drops 20LBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norton is a huge talent. He showed flashes early last season then tapered off. Not surprising considering he was playing in the trenches as an overweight true freshman who didn't enroll early. Him getting a college offseason and taking it seriously can really make him a force for next season

I am really excited about him at DT. LOL at the fans who wanted to switch him to OL. Smh. Kid was a TF, playing a position where only grown men can survive a whole season, and hit the wall at the end of the year. If we had depth at the position, he would have redshirted. But the year under his belt will help big time. I have big expectations of Norton/Willis/McIntosh/Moten.

There is a story over on Canesport about it.
Anybody have the cliff notes?

1) He weighs less than what he did 12 months ago.
2) Sources state weight loss may have been up to 20lbs.
3) 20 lbs is roughly 9.071847 kilograms.

How he did it? how he changed his diet? Does he feel more explosive?
Cmon on man its the off season cut me some slack hahah.

3 parts shake weight 1 part protein powder obviously.

blisstree-shake-weight.jpg

Since we've added this nutritional program for our athletes, we're seeing great results.

Advertisement
Cant wait to see our d line attacking again. What a treat thats going to be. It may take a while to de Goldenize them of there patty cake ways, but with coach Kool, wel get back to being dominate.

Cant wait to see our d line attacking again. What a treat thats going to be. It may take a while to de Goldenize them of there patty cake ways, but with coach Kool, wel get back to being dominate.

I've heard over and over that these kids were born and bred to attack, and that the Golden philosophy went against their nature. If that's true, then I'm not buying any adjustment period. The "adjustment" for them should be second nature. And, on the DL, they couldn't have a better coach to make it happen right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back