Kendrell McFadden what the deal with this kid?

Advertisement
Measurables and 40 times are great. But people on here were quick to dismiss 13 Burgess when he left us, and he stood out on Monday night. Every time Burgess got one on one with Duke in the flats he made the tackle, solo tackle if I may add. He is a heat seeking missile.

BTW anyone watch the Hawks-Pack game? I wish we had a play caller like the Seahawks have. Quick plays, misdirection, and smart run plays.

I also watched the Packers 3-4, I'm just underwhelmed by the 3-4. 4-3 is where its at. Yes the pack kept the OLB inside and rushed every time instead of covering wideouts which is helpful to the RUSH. But the run defense is very suspect. The OLB being so far on the edge is like putting them where the OLINE would be taking them anyway. It requires 3 monster DLINEMEN and a secondary who is vicious and sure tacklers like Seattle's to run a dominant 3-4.

We desperately need to go back to the 4-3 and put 4 big boys in front of Backers to allow them to move freely and make tackles. South FL linebackers will always be a little undersized but superior athletes ala Perryman. Allow them to roam and blow up runs with the big boys clogging the middle creating lanes for backers to become missiles.

I understand your thought process just trying to figure why the STAFF slow played the other Mcfadden and was reading something in the past about they didnt like his 40 time?

I've always liked Kendrell game.

But me personally I do like SBB, Jaquan and Tim more. Due to the fact that they have major ties to other key recruits like Cronk, Ridley and Cole.

If staff wanted Kendrell we would have him. Kendrell was very pro miami, must be something Miami and FSU don't see in him.

I think he's good but both schools have targets they prefer more. No knock on him, I think Kendrell is good. It is what it is. Very loaded year at DB, you can't take everyone.

Idk what the issue is. He is talented, I don't see what the problem is.

Last edited:
Ok now when this kid goes to west va and become an all american i dont want to hear nobody crying on thos board that kid is more of a safety then Johnson and SSB...

Yeahhhhhhhhh we wont be saying that

He could end up having a productive career there just like Robert Sands did.

I think he willbut better then SBB and JJ? A stretch

Kiy Hester was supposed to be better than Marques Gayot.

He's given lowest priority among the safeties who we're recruiting: Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin, SBB, and then McFadden. Probably no room for 4 safeties, nor would 4 safeties likely join the same class, especially if we really suck this year.

But with SBB being a reach at best and the whole situation with Kiy Hester who might be gone, also throw in Jenkin's injury, why not go after McFadden?

Advertisement
Ok now when this kid goes to west va and become an all american i dont want to hear nobody crying on thos board that kid is more of a safety then Johnson and SSB...

Yeahhhhhhhhh we wont be saying that

He could end up having a productive career there just like Robert Sands did.

I think he willbut better then SBB and JJ? A stretch

Kiy Hester was supposed to be better than Marques Gayot.

Who says he isn't?

He's given lowest priority among the safeties who we're recruiting: Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin, SBB, and then McFadden. Probably no room for 4 safeties, nor would 4 safeties likely join the same class, especially if we really suck this year.

But with SBB being a reach at best and the whole situation with Kiy Hester who might be gone, also throw in Jenkin's injury, why not go after McFadden?

Nobody says they won't but right now he isn't rated that highly BUT I guarantee they're keeping tabs on him

Advertisement
Back