Kendrell McFadden what the deal with this kid?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
He attends school in a Miami Pipeline , what the deal grades ? Somebody have any inside information on this kid .

Advertisement
He's given lowest priority among the safeties who we're recruiting: Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin, SBB, and then McFadden. Probably no room for 4 safeties, nor would 4 safeties likely join the same class, especially if we really suck this year.

Miami has other kids rated higher than him.

Like ? Kid is 6ft 3 plays top competition and we dont go after a pipline kid with great skill. We just lost a DB so i think we have a extra scholarship or two instead of crapping out with kids they may or may not come.

Advertisement
Miami has other kids rated higher than him.

Like ? Kid is 6ft 3 plays top competition and we dont go after a pipline kid with great skill. We just lost a DB so i think we have a extra scholarship or two instead of crapping out with kids they may or may not come.

Jaquan Johnson

Tim Irvin

Carlton Davis

Carlton Davis is being recruited at CB IIRC, but could play S too

Advertisement
Ben edwards is from trinity christian and hits like a mack truck every play definitely check out that film still amazed he hasnt killed someone in a game.

Advertisement
A Safety class of Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin and Ben Edwards would be one of the best I've ever seen.

SBB ain't coming here and to be honest I like Edward's film at Safety a lot more.

I had originally thought we would only bring in 2 Safeties this cycle, but with Kiy Hester most likely transferring(opens a Safety spot and ship) and Tim Irvin being kind of a Safety/CB who could play the nickel, IMO we should try to bring in 3, and if we can land those three^^^ it would be epic.

Advertisement
Ok now when this kid goes to west va and become an all american i dont want to hear nobody crying on thos board that kid is more of a safety then Johnson and SSB...

Measurables and 40 times are great. But people on here were quick to dismiss 13 Burgess when he left us, and he stood out on Monday night. Every time Burgess got one on one with Duke in the flats he made the tackle, solo tackle if I may add. He is a heat seeking missile.

BTW anyone watch the Hawks-Pack game? I wish we had a play caller like the Seahawks have. Quick plays, misdirection, and smart run plays.

I also watched the Packers 3-4, I'm just underwhelmed by the 3-4. 4-3 is where its at. Yes the pack kept the OLB inside and rushed every time instead of covering wideouts which is helpful to the RUSH. But the run defense is very suspect. The OLB being so far on the edge is like putting them where the OLINE would be taking them anyway. It requires 3 monster DLINEMEN and a secondary who is vicious and sure tacklers like Seattle's to run a dominant 3-4.

We desperately need to go back to the 4-3 and put 4 big boys in front of Backers to allow them to move freely and make tackles. South FL linebackers will always be a little undersized but superior athletes ala Perryman. Allow them to roam and blow up runs with the big boys clogging the middle creating lanes for backers to become missiles.

Advertisement
Back