Kenderick norton update

brock

All-American
From auburn 247 site
By. Justin hokanson
Sources tell me that Auburn isn't feeling optimistic about its chances with Kendrick Norton, so that's why the offer to G.G. Robinson was extended. We will see how that plays out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when we got another player who wanted to be a DT but everyone else wanted him at OG and we let him play DT.

Jalen Grimble.

Golden gonna luck into a DT. At least he'll only be a soph when the new coach takes over

Last 2 cycles might not be half bad

SDE Thomas
Patchan

DT. Moten
McIntosh
Alabi

NG. Jenkins
Norton
Fines

WDE. Jackson
Harris
Mike Smith

Just saying

He is a good player... From watching his tape it looks like he will fit in this scheme very well to be honest. He is one of those lineman who are good on both sides of the ball. If we land Norton, alabi from osu, Macintosh, fines, and maybe say Kevin scott that would be solid imo

Advertisement
I remember when we got another player who wanted to be a DT but everyone else wanted him at OG and we let him play DT.

Jalen Grimble.

Not a good comparison Kendrick Norton is ideally suited to play a 2 gap style NT/DT, where as Grimble was a 4-3 DT all the way.

Go Canes

Better OG than NT but you never know; the staff might be able to develop him....

nicolas-cage.gif

So Norton will be useless then on the DL when the new staff comes in?

Cause I'm pretty sure we will go another 30 years before 3-4 two gapping again after seeing first hand how awful a fit it is for our local players

Advertisement
Last 2 cycles might not be half bad

SDE Thomas
Patchan

DT. Moten
McIntosh
Alabi

NG. Jenkins
Norton
Fines

WDE. Jackson
Harris
Mike Smith

Just saying

Hopefully this is their last year in a 2 gap 3-4 and they are allowed to shine in the future.

I'm shocked they found the time to actually recruit someone from Florida.

I thought Jeffro only had time to get friendzoned at Serra.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back