Kendall Randolph

smh

miami needs JC Jackson and Kendall Randolph ???

Now that you bring that up after Artie and maybe Crawford how many do we really feel confident about? Corn has the athletic ability but still we have to see it and Hope and Dortch haven't proven themselves either. Next years class is absolutely loaded but we have to remember Gunter can leave after this season so then we have Artie, Tracy and..........? So Mayes even though I think he's a cb can be used either way next year depending on what Paul Williams thinks, Bethel we'll see and I think Randolph can play as a freshman

Dortch just has had injury issues this season.... i like his potential a lot, especially as he puts on more weight.

I doubt Gunter is thinking about leaving after this season but he will still be a senior next year so might as well get some depth in this year to gain some experience.

Mayes i think can develop into a safety..... and I think Larry Hope may need to switch to safety as well, especially if Corn Elder is going to pass him up.

Larry Hope seems like the odd man out at corner after this year, especially if Miami lands Randolph and Jackson.

I see what you're saying but it's also about what the coaches see and what they think of each player. I thought Dortch was going to make an impact this season also but the injury did get to him and if I have to count on him next year I will still be wondering will he do what I think he can. Gunter I believe is talented enough to leave early and we've seen much worst players leave UM and other schools as a Junior. Mayes I still see as a cb because I just don't see the hitting that I want out of my safety and as a cb he looks really good and can be much better when he gets here. Hope is a guy I just have never seen it but that leads to Paul Williams and Coach D, do they see it in all of the guys and if they aren't sold from what they've seen then get the talent now so we'll see but I really like Randolph and love Jacksons potential

Advertisement
2014:
Gunter SR
Howard JR
Crawford JR
Hope RS SO
Dortch RS SO
Burns SO
Elder SO
Lewis III RS FR

Bethel FR
Turner FR

One more CB is fine, if unnecessary. JC Jackson or nothing at all.

its getting crunch time...thats for sure...

I see we want another corner...i am hoping for a dynamite safety in the backfield as well...

Advertisement
@Safid_Deen: Tallahassee Lincoln CB Kendall Randolph RT @xKenJ: Miami is NOT my #1 school right now. Louisville IS my favorite & I can get quoted on that

Slash ⚡ ‏@xKenJ 22s
I'm not bashing anyone. Miami is a great program & is in my top list of schools. I just had to clarify

Advertisement
Back