Kendall Randolph

1jamaicancane

Senior
- Used to have a top 3 of FSU, SCe and UGA and now that has changed to Bama, Louisville, UNc, UM and Stanford

- Things happen in recruiting, he thought he fit best at the other schools at first and feel better now.

- He will take ov to Louisville, Stanford and UM all after the season. He'll be unofficially at the UM and FSU game

- UM is recruiting him pretty hard but he's focusing on setting up ov so he can hang out with the coaches. The staff wants him to take his visit after the season so he can hang out and talk to them more

- He's been keeping up with the team the whole season. They look great and he thinks the team chemistry is amazing

- He's been keeping track of Duke since his championship game as a senior and he's been talking to him and learned he's kin to one of his teammates

He's been following Tracy also since his senior year and thinks those guys are playmakers and everybody is talking about bringing the swagger back

- Usually Lincoln players wait until signing day so Randolph may do the same

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DB-Kendall-Randolph-Has-New-List-of-Favorites-155032

Advertisement
He's about 5 10...I think he is a cb all the way..and a pretty good one.

Coach ty from miramar is their coaching his school so that may help...lincoln also has the best wr I've seen this yr as a jr who is a five star.

Reel this kid in...doubt bama is on him...we should beat out the other schools

Seems like Miami and Louisville are the top 2...... Bama dont want corners under 6'1 so i doubt they are really in it.

I think he is a corner all the way

Bethel, Randolph, and Turner is a solid corner class.

Mayes can develop into a safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ty already got kids at Lincoln looking at us ?

Seems to be u see the kid talkin bout tracy howard and duke...I'm sure ty put in the connection....

This kid and jc jackson flip and I'm doing cartwheels....
We need a true safety in this class though....mayes I don't see it.,he's a cb and a plus size one which I like.

I think this class needs to up the talent level at db...and guys like hope/dortch have until spring to show their ability...elder/ artie already took spots...this class will be nipoin at their heels

His HLs are meh. Don't want but w/e.

what corners would you "want" that Miami has a shot with this class?

JC Jackson or wait till next year

smh

miami needs JC Jackson and Kendall Randolph ???

Now that you bring that up after Artie and maybe Crawford how many do we really feel confident about? Corn has the athletic ability but still we have to see it and Hope and Dortch haven't proven themselves either. Next years class is absolutely loaded but we have to remember Gunter can leave after this season so then we have Artie, Tracy and..........? So Mayes even though I think he's a cb can be used either way next year depending on what Paul Williams thinks, Bethel we'll see and I think Randolph can play as a freshman

Advertisement
smh

Now that you bring that up after Artie and maybe Crawford how many do we really feel confident about? Corn has the athletic ability but still we have to see it and Hope and Dortch haven't proven themselves either. Next years class is absolutely loaded but we have to remember Gunter can leave after this season so then we have Artie, Tracy and..........? So Mayes even though I think he's a cb can be used either way next year depending on what Paul Williams thinks, Bethel we'll see and I think Randolph can play as a freshman

Dortch just has had injury issues this season.... i like his potential a lot, especially as he puts on more weight.

I doubt Gunter is thinking about leaving after this season but he will still be a senior next year so might as well get some depth in this year to gain some experience.

Mayes i think can develop into a safety..... and I think Larry Hope may need to switch to safety as well, especially if Corn Elder is going to pass him up.

Larry Hope seems like the odd man out at corner after this year, especially if Miami lands Randolph and Jackson.

His HLs are meh. Don't want but w/e.

what corners would you "want" that Miami has a shot with this class?

JC Jackson or wait till next year

smh

No we don't, why do we need Kendall Randolph?

Next years class is loaded on DBs. Randolph isn't worth it.

I dont care about how "loaded" next year's class is, how many of those DBs are currently committed to Miami? Now is what is most important and locking up depth and more talent to compete.

No way looking at the depth at corner, should anyone think about not taking a talented DB.... JC Jackson and Kendall Randolph both have room to get in and compete on this roster.

You dont even know what you are talking about.... Randolph could come in and take someboy's spot for all you know especially a guy like Larry Hope that has done nothing to this point.

Advertisement
Back