Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

@RVACane I gave you my word I would play nice but **** ..
Confused Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
You’re good man… if they’re the **** on everything mopes or the ones who trolled continuously without any recognition of the positive things then they can get what they gave - get em! lol

So I guess we got Jackson????

giphy.gif

Advertisement
You’re good man… if they’re the **** on everything mopes or the ones who trolled continuously without any recognition of the positive things then they can get what they gave - get em! lol

So I guess we got Jackson????

View attachment 270674
It’s all good. Just win #6. That’s what really matters.

Advertisement
People forget that recruiting is a long game sport. Spring and Summer commits almost mean nothing. Most of those are placeholder, bag leverage commits that are only temporary.

We’ve gotten screwed so many years like this you’d think CIS faithful would know better by now.

That said, fantastic pickup and **** UF!
Thank you for your wisdom and guidance.

Martial Arts Fight GIF by Arrow Video

They better pray he doesn’t cause we all know when it gets going cfb will balance out. And we will be sitting on the throne
I’ve always agreed with you that record is overrated at times and these kids don’t overreact to one game like fans do

But it will just make Mario’s job easier when we get back to winning big ones

Advertisement
Maybe some balance in the force would be a good idea
I suspect the issue is NIL allocation.
I said at this time last year that the 2023 class spent heavily on the Oline and now the 24 class is spending heavy on the Dline.

If I was to hazard a guess the NIL allocation in 25 will be a for a young QB named Luke Nickel. He will not be cheap after the season he is having.

I’ve always agreed with you that record is overrated at times and these kids don’t overreact to one game like fans do

But it will just make Mario’s job easier when we get back to winning big ones
Shorty recruiters can’t recruit with good seasons. Elite recruiters recruit regardless if you have sanctions or anything and Mario is one of the special ones. If we win it will be easier bruh and if we are a shark now on the trail imagine we would be the megladon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was told last year there was no way Mario would land a top 10 class if he went with another average season. Dude a monster recruiter
They haven’t followed cfb or just saw what the canes did and listened to what the kids who left said. “They need to win”. It was all cap that’s media talk bs. I seen other programs rise through recruiting elite players and they had ****** records and everyone blamed bags including myself. Yea money is a thing but if they like your HC and the HC develops a good relationship with the kid and his parents they can get them. Every recruit says they like talking to Mario that’s the give away of who’s responsible for the close.

Interesting take. So you’re saying 30 pages of little girls making unfunny jokes clowning the entire staff in September was short-sighted? I guess so.

I’m sure they’ll learn their lesson for next year though.

"I’m sure they’ll learn their lesson for next year though"

You know better than that lol

Wave jokes last year...only to blow up in their face.
Whale jokes this year... only to blow up in their face.
Next year, there will be another joke that hopefully blows up in their face yet again.

Advertisement
Back