Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Advertisement
I went to the Bradford vs Pensacola Christian game but I wanted to go to this one too. Both games were great. I passed by Citizens field on the way out to Starke, it looked packed.
I think you meant Pensacola Catholic. There is an actual Pensacola Christian, but they don't have sports

I won a bunch of Madden tournaments and made a good amount of money gambling on Madden from about 05 to until I retired around 10-11
I was a beast on 2k5 but then madden bought the right to the nfl names. Was so mad still mad about that sh. I was terrible in madden

Advertisement
Advertisement
They going to fight over that superior Mac n mayo they have
That too. With extra mayo.
1701579012487.gif

Gators dropped Jackson and the other 2 DL earlier this month because they had to make room for Boireau….

I mean like actual room because no other DL fit in the position meeting room with both Watson and Boireau on the roster
The sad part is Boireau was their only silent they had in the bag to offset all the terrible flips lol

The sad part is Boireau was their only silent they had in the bag to offset all the terrible flips lol
Worse he was committed to them but dropped them like a bad habit because he thought he was going to receive a commitable offer from UGA which never came so neither had many options

Advertisement
Bro imagine if they somehow flipped Stewart & Blount. We would have the most loaded d-line room in ACC for the next several years
I think Jackson and Blount are one in the same build and position wise and imo I think Mario has to set a standard with Blount u can’t be flipping to our hated rival and doing the chop at our games ik we got guys on our roster who did but I think it sets the tone this is a brotherhood

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back