Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Who was the Canes legacy that committed to them today?
deez nuts GIF

BIG PAUSE

Advertisement
I've been a huge fan of Kendall Jackson from the beginning of the cycle. If you haven't seen his highlight film do yourself a favor and check it out now! This kid's first step in insane!

People have to understand that this isn't some plan B type kid. He was a priority recruit from the beginning. Jackson is an excellent DL prospect. Super quick of the edge and explosive with an elite closing burst. Did I mention his first step? What makes Jackson such an intriguing prospect is his speed and quickness of the edge together with the fact that he has the body type to[BGCOLOR=initial] easily be a DT. To me he is a great prospect at anywhere from 5 tech to 2i tech depending on how he develops and how much weight/strength he gains. Let's get this young hoss on board and build that DL with talented Miami caliber players![/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=initial][/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've been a huge fan of Kendall Jackson from the beginning of the cycle. If you haven't seen his highlight film do yourself a favor and check it out now! This kid's first step in insane!

People have to understand that this isn't some plan B type kid. He was a priority recruit from the beginning. Jackson is an excellent DL prospect. Super quick of the edge and explosive with an elite closing burst. Did I mention his first step? Jackson is an intriguing prospect because of his speed and quickness of the edge together with the fact that he has the body type to easily be a DT. To me he is a great prospect at anywhere from 3tech to 5tech and it's possible he could be a great edge player in college. Let's get this young hoss on board and build that DL with talented Miami caliber players!
One only needs to look at the “Whale List” to confirm that he was, indeed, on it:
IMG_3860.jpeg

People have to understand that this isn't some plan B type kid. He was a priority recruit from the beginning. Jackson is an excellent DL prospect. Super quick of the edge and explosive with an elite closing burst. Did I mention his first step? Jackson is an intriguing prospect because of his speed and quickness of the edge together with the fact that he has the body type to easily be a DT. To me he is a great prospect at anywhere from 3tech to 5tech and it's possible he could be a great edge player in college. Let's get this young hoss on board and build that DL with talented Miami caliber players!
Im not disagreeing with you..just wanted to see more…

Advertisement
One only needs to look at the “Whale List” to confirm that he was, indeed, on it:
View attachment 269108

4 out of 13 whales is actually pretty incredible, never mind that Blount and Jackson are still in play. That's a 31% hit rate on your highest targets going up against Bama, Taint, Jawja, and every other program in the country. Mario is indeed a recruiting assassin.

4 out of 13 whales is actually pretty incredible, never mind that Blount and Jackson are still in play. That's a 31% hit rate on your highest targets going up against Bama, Taint, Jawja, and every other program in the country. Mario is indeed a recruiting assassin.
And there isn’t that many each cycle that’s the crazy part. A real good hit rate

Advertisement

People have to understand that this isn't some plan B type kid. He was a priority recruit from the beginning. Jackson is an excellent DL prospect. Super quick of the edge and explosive with an elite closing burst. Did I mention his first step? What makes Jackson such an intriguing prospect is his speed and quickness of the edge together with the fact that he has the body type to[BGCOLOR=initial] easily be a DT. To me he is a great prospect at anywhere from 5 tech to 2i tech depending on how he develops and how much weight/strength he gains. Let's get this young hoss on board and build that DL with talented Miami caliber players![/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=initial][/BGCOLOR]

Man was invisible the other night but i’d rather have him than not especially with this coming soooo late in the recruiting cycle

Advertisement
Bradford was trash when I was growing up , even the last decade but those cats are legit as **** now. I can’t wrap my head around it lol.
I honestly can't believe it. I used to think of them as one of the "likely wins" for Chiefland.

Advertisement
Back