Kendal Briles new OC for Razorbacks

Advertisement
I was a big Briles fan, too. Until I saw him get bytch slapped by Baker and Manure. How embarrassing...

Im not defending briles, but was he really running his offense or was he running "lethal simplicity's" offense, either way, they were trash. What we need to see come next year is simple, upgraded game plan preparedness as well as in game common sense from both coordinators. That 4th & 17 defensive playcall showed that blake baker is a d-co that flinches, and that's never a good sign, if you're a d-co that doesnt instill confidence in the men that we're going to dominate, that's definitely a coach that does not belong here! Its funny watching coach diaz come full circle in 1 season, 1st game out the gate, he goes against his old boss mullen, L, than what'll you know, here comes ole mack brown with a True freshman qb, L, and at the end of the year, now comes lil holtz, not only your last boss, but this time, the same school, than you snatch up their d-co in blake baker. If coach diaz takes an L on this one, his 1st year headcoaching would be equivalent to the way Zion played in the earlier part of the year, but at least Zion got better, if coach diaz takes an L this game, that'll mean the overall ship he's running is going in the opposite direction than Zion! Dont embarass yourself diaz, you already know skip is also a made notre shame man, so whatever he can do to, to try and humiliate UM, he's going to try and do it. And im sure he's telling his team, we're better than F.i.u. or are we not. Once again, this is not a guaranteed victory, we going up against a more experienced coaching staff, and coach diaz over him phucking around naming a scared **** qb in jw15 as the starter, if he was smart, he'd go to battle with the qb that's paid his dues and is known not to play scared in perry, plus the team respects him, teams gave figured jw15 out!

Advertisement
Hes not at UGA anymore

You do realize the guy produced great OLs before UGA paid a previously unheard amount for an OL coach for him to be their OL coach right.

You do realize he didn't get that money just because of his great personality.

Advertisement
Back