Kendal Briles new OC for Razorbacks

The dude created big bad OLs wherever he goes. Watch how one of Pittmans OLs will make Briles look like a genius.

He’ll Pittman made Dan Anos look good at Arky.

Just look at John Chaneys results at Ten vs UGA and you’ll see the difference Pittman makes not to mention that Briles had Starvin Marvin or Horniscrub at qb.

Briles will do well in Arky
The type of guys that he's recruited don't really fit with Briles' scheme though. Will be interesting to see how he adjusts. For as good as he recruited, UGA's OL struggled big time this year with run blocking.

Advertisement
Briles jr Ain’t nothing like his daddy

Dude needs to get to work on building up his playbook better and how to call a game. Embarrassing that they couldn’t get anything done with that one gimmick filled drive for a TD yet Duke... FIU... and LOSERville were cutting through us like a hot knife through butter
This board overhyped little Briles so much it's not even funny.

I was a big Briles fan, too. Until I saw him get bytch slapped by Baker and Manure. How embarrassing...

word in Tallahassee is Taggart had put brakes on his offense earlier in season (remember when they got gassed vs Boise State in second half?) and out right took over it second half vs Miami.

don’t know if that’s true but I’ve heard it from people very close to program.

but no. He is not Art Briles.

word in Tallahassee is Taggart had put brakes on his offense earlier in season (remember when they got gassed vs Boise State in second half?) and out right took over it second half vs Miami.

yeah, that sounds like the kind of stuff FSU fans would tell themselves if they thought the guy might be retained. I don't believe it for a second.

Advertisement

Probably from those close to the program that thought the new coach would keep Briles after also thinking he was the next Bill Walsh....

When you resort to your WR lining up facing the opposite way he should and your RB tossing it 5+ times out of the wildcat you suck as an OC

yeah, that sounds like the kind of stuff FSU fans would tell themselves if they thought the guy might be retained. I don't believe it for a second.

true but they were saying this pretty early in season. About when Leavitt was hired IIRC.

I don’t have a dog in the fight, but I thought it was interesting bc they seemed to be explosive early in season. And early in games.

the veer and shoot offense seems a good fit for SFL athletes. And I don’t doubt KB knows the offense. Calling it might be where he’s lacking?

Advertisement
Briles performance in Tallahassee this year considering what he was working with was nothing short of spectacular. The offense was eons better than last year.

Briles is a Top 15 OC, with zero questions. People really “LOL”ing in here like we don’t have Dan ******* Enos
Apples and Oranges my friend. They both suck.

Advertisement
Dude had no QB and O Line

Fsu wr's just aren't that good

This. Tate and Akers were the only talents on that offense.Dude was doomed to fail.

I'm not a Briles slurper but I bet he does pretty good with Pittman coaching up the OL. The important of OL has been lost on this program. Its no surprise that the 4 schools in the playoffs all have great OL coaches and recruit the position well.

Its funny how this has turned into a Briles thread tho. The point of the original post is that Pittman, a pro style coach, picked a spread O/C.

Advertisement
Briles jr Ain’t nothing like his daddy

Dude needs to get to work on building up his playbook better and how to call a game. Embarrassing that they couldn’t get anything done with that one gimmick filled drive for a TD yet Duke... FIU... and LOSERville were cutting through us like a hot knife through butter
Dude should be banned from coaching football along with his crusty old daddy.

Advertisement
Back