Ken Dorsey on WQAM w-Joe rose March 27th

Ping? They make sh*tty putters, don't they?
Yet they sell to a tune of a million dollars profit. Yep sucky.
75742f77559fcab4dc35f5f6c2af8639.jpg

Advertisement
“You know” is a mental placeholder people are especially prone to use when they’re nervous, unprepared or both.

I have yet to listen to the interview but it seems likely that Dorsey was very nervous and the way Garcia runs things, probably unprepared, because it wouldn’t surprise me if Pete hired him without actually giving him any details on his job responsibilities. Just a guess, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Pete hired him to tweak Miami. He’s a bitter little prick like that.

OriginalCanesCanesCanesCanesCanes in every thread

giphy.gif

You know this how? When’s the last time he called a game?

I haven’t seen him call a complete game but being a big Dorsey fan, I watched closely when he was with the Panthers. Whenever there was a situational condition, you would see Dorsey with play sheet in hand and headset off talking to Newton, dialing up a play. The majority of those were positive outcomes especially a couple years ago when they made their super bowl run. There we several other occasions when you could spot him with the play sheet working the headset. It’s really a **** shame that MR couldn’t get out of his own way and bring Dorsey on as the OC or at least QB coach. It was an easy decision with the 10th coaching spot available. Nepotism and stubbornness at its finest. And yes, I know that we already have an OC and a QB coach.

I haven’t seen him call a complete game but being a big Dorsey fan, I watched closely when he was with the Panthers. Whenever there was a situational condition, you would see Dorsey with play sheet in hand and headset off talking to Newton, dialing up a play. The majority of those were positive outcomes especially a couple years ago when they made their super bowl run. There we several other occasions when you could spot him with the play sheet working the headset. It’s really a **** shame that MR couldn’t get out of his own way and bring Dorsey on as the OC or at least QB coach. It was an easy decision with the 10th coaching spot available. Nepotism and stubbornness at its finest. And yes, I know that we already have an OC and a QB coach.

FFS, you have no idea what was being said, done or called, but for some reason you've chosen this fantasy to base your undying allegiance to Dorsey on. So tell me then what was the reason no one else came calling for his magical services?

Advertisement
FFS, you have no idea what was being said, done or called, but for some reason you've chosen this fantasy to base your undying allegiance to Dorsey on. So tell me then what was the reason no one else came calling for his magical services?
Maybe he didn't want the job. All knowing porster. Working on that merit badge, I see.

this what i was originally thinking as well, then i was hammered into submission by the all-pro's on here, no way could it have hurt to bring Kenny on board, be a helluva lot better than MR Jr, plus MR Sr's play calling is not that impressive anyway, would have been a win/win imo

Advertisement
this what i was originally thinking as well, then i was hammered into submission by the all-pro's on here, no way could it have hurt to bring Kenny on board, be a helluva lot better than MR Jr, plus MR Sr's play calling is not that impressive anyway, would have been a win/win imo

TFOH Man! Give Mark Richt Cam Newton instead of Malik Rosier last year or Brad Kaaya the year before, and they would have had to cancel the season half way through...

TFOH Man! Give Mark Richt Cam Newton instead of Malik Rosier last year or Brad Kaaya the year before, and they would have had to cancel the season half way through...

if you go back and read my original post I mentioned that. I said we should know this year now that we have a real QB how MR can call a game, I pretty much give him a pass since he's been here he has not had a decent QB to work with. If Perry is the man our O should be pretty much unstoppable, we have serious weapons everywhere, just need the right guy to spread the ball around. Also would love to see a two back system, we have the backs to pull it off.

Kenny might be rusty when it comes to the interview game but dude may have just set the world record in "you know" use within the first 5 mins there. Wow.

No worries though. It won't take a wordsmith to unseat Pete Garcia at FIU and then be on to even bigger and better things.
Dan Morgan was the champion of the " You Knows"
It was painful listening to his after game interviews.

Would he have been ok with just being the QB coach here with no other titles? If so, it's really ridiculous we didn't bring him on and move surfer dude to a support role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back