Ken Dorsey on WQAM w-Joe rose March 27th

I'm tellin yall, somebody gonna give KD a shot, and IF he has the horses, the opponent will pay, i just hope its here. You talent scouts can cover my crown intake at the tailgate but i cant do the krispy kreme thing, still cant hang with Auggie Doggy although i gave it ****. All the cryin on here about MR play calling now yall all up in his ****

Man, stop it. Its the same usual suspects that cry ad nausea. Don't group the entire board in with their drivel.

Advertisement
Neither, he just probably doesn't need to justify his manliness by taking himself to seriously. Got it Toastmaster?

Is it too much to ask for you to not follow me around and respond to posts that not involve you? You are a really freaky obsessed new poster and there’s something wrong with you, just leave me out of your drama. I don’t care that you follow all my posts and downvote all of them, but this jumping in is weird. Stop following me around, weirdo.

Is it too much to ask for you to not follow me around and respond to posts that not involve you? You are a really freaky obsessed new poster and there’s something wrong with you, just leave me out of your drama. I don’t care that you follow all my posts and downvote all of them, but this jumping in is weird. Stop following me around, weirdo.[/QUOTE
You just raised your rank in the "sng ruffled panties seniority police girl scout troop " the girls must be proud. It still doesn't erase the fact I'm in there.
Rent Free!!!!!
ec20a7b8c29361dfad8f992505ea908c--daniel-oconnell.jpg

I am relaxed but Toastmasters international? What are you, 100 years old?

If you have a job of any substance, public speaking or dealing with media or the public in some capacity is generally involved. Once you get past grunt level it’s important. Obviously, you’re not aware, or are a Pete Garcia fan.

Nothing wrong with a little toasty masters. Being a guest speaker at the national BBW Bash in Vegas would make me nervous enough to sit in on a few refresher meetings.;)

Go Canes

SV-XL-done-.jpg

Is it too much to ask for you to not follow me around and respond to posts that not involve you? You are a really freaky obsessed new poster and there’s something wrong with you, just leave me out of your drama. I don’t care that you follow all my posts and downvote all of them, but this jumping in is weird. Stop following me around, weirdo.
Tapping out, huh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey I don't discriminate if you wanna make a good meal baby you gotta use more than one flavor.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Sorry baby doll, wrong again. Just tap out. Cuz I'm already up in there.
View attachment 58975
That Big Ping Cane!!!!

Let’s see how it goes.

You’re a weird as fūck poster. Very stalkery and you’re very needy. It’s clear from your posts you’re not playing with a full deck. Don’t respond to my posts any more. Asking nicely for the last time.

Advertisement
ok ok fella's i give, take it easy, man yall tough on a cat that dont think the same as the status quo on here. Mark Richt had top classes at UGA year in year out forever and could not get over the hump, he was fired for that very reason, thats a fact, and yall act like he's the second coming, i get it. So any body that disagree's with that is an idiot, i get that too, i like the guy alot, but how many times have i read on here how he needs to hire a legit OC, at least 1000. I know KD has never held that position, but i feel like he will be a good one, a damm good one, just my opinion. I will try my best to go with the flow from now on no matter what...

So then why Kenny is the Assistant AD at a commuter school? It's just a very curious move. Maybe he is tired of coaching but he didn't find another position in the NFL. Nobody offered him in the NCAA. Ken is a great former player. Smart as a whip. I'm rooting for him and hopefully he positions himself to take over for Garcia whom I've never been a fan of.

Let’s see how it goes.

You’re a weird as fūck poster. Very stalkery and you’re very needy. It’s clear from your posts you’re not playing with a full deck. Don’t respond to my posts any more. Asking nicely for the last time.
Say "Uncle, Big Ping Cane "
I told you once already sticks and stones, baby doll. Your words are hollow.
I've moved in.
images (7).jpeg

Let’s see how it goes.

Ping? They make sh*tty putters, don't they?

Advertisement
Back