Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Judging by this 2020 class, Joseph is not a culture fit. Play style, yes. Culture, no.
fuq that u take a chance on DB talent especially this type of talent. We havent been great going for elites out of HS striking out more then landing so if this is what the portal brings ill take it. Worse comes to worse u kick him off the team fuq it

Judging by this 2020 class, Joseph is not a culture fit. Play style, yes. Culture, no.

Yes, and Joseph also thinks that Tate Martell should start (purely for business reasons) and he wants to wear the Parley jersey for every game.

Advertisement
fuq that u take a chance on DB talent especially this type of talent. We havent been great going for elites out of HS striking out more then landing so if this is what the portal brings ill take it. Worse comes to worse u kick him off the team fuq it

I dont want kids who fail out of LSU in their first year

Idk if it means anything, but he did just follow Chad Thomas and Rumph.

Look, I'm just going to be honest.

If Miami is able to clear this kid academically, when there were certain Gaytor writers/moderators who claimed that there was a complicated "pathway" offered to Joseph to enroll at UiF, I am going to laugh my freakin' a$$ off.

Fwiw

Attachments

• EB63EE62-E867-4634-884E-07980A6AC39C.png
    EB63EE62-E867-4634-884E-07980A6AC39C.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 388
Advertisement
Grambling said the competition for drum major is wide open for competition purposes.
He’ll be allowed to leave with 3 minutes left in the 2nd qtr so he can change.

If he just followed r coaches Im assuming we probably recently made contact with Smith and Bethel gone. We wont be on the list yet but maybe we r talking now and turning up the heat

Advertisement
Back