Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
Now either lock or continue talking about weed
Screenshot_20190801-104017_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Welp... looks like we’ve established that all the young CIS ballers pay a lot less for their ganja than old RVA does for his sleepy smoke indica.

I started this resin filled journey buying shîtty nickel bags from a rifle wielding Marielito who we called the Ganja-man in South Beach circa 1981/82, where Ganja-man would throw change you paid him with in a corner because he believed the devil grew his money pile there - and he had a lot of change in that corner. Then I moved up to other characters like Danny Afghani and some other sketchy dude who looked like Ashy Larry from Chappelle’s Show.

So bring it forward to today and now RVA, with the full blessings of the law and medical professionals, walks into a dispensary of medication filled with all sorts of goodies I can smell, read terpene ingredient amounts on and choose from in a variety of packages and forms.

Life is good.

Fûck all ya’all. I can buy weed legal. I’m rich Bîtch!!!!!
LOL, reminds me of the hookup I had at 45th St. Flea market. Dude had some lime green for $60 an oz but I had to meet him behind the dumpster in the back 😂
Man I miss those days, the dispensaries are way more than street

Advertisement
I believe Ivins because based of Tim Burns committment video, seems like Rumph has Ivins on speed dial.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just looked and you are correct. Highest out is Gorilla Kush

Cookie Breath is the strongest and one of the best strains I’ve ever smoked... taste is crazy. Look it up... known to push 30% THC. You don’t need to get any higher than that trust... 82% would kill you first hit 😂

Advertisement
Back