Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
Welp... looks like we’ve established that all the young CIS ballers pay a lot less for their ganja than old RVA does for his sleepy smoke indica.

I started this resin filled journey buying shîtty nickel bags from a rifle wielding Marielito who we called the Ganja-man in South Beach circa 1981/82, where Ganja-man would throw change you paid him with in a corner because he believed the devil grew his money pile there - and he had a lot of change in that corner. Then I moved up to other characters like Danny Afghani and some other sketchy dude who looked like Ashy Larry from Chappelle’s Show.

So bring it forward to today and now RVA, with the full blessings of the law and medical professionals, walks into a dispensary of medication filled with all sorts of goodies I can smell, read terpene ingredient amounts on and choose from in a variety of packages and forms.

Life is good.

Fûck all ya’all. I can buy weed legal. I’m rich Bîtch!!!!!

Last edited:
That's bull**** bro. 32.9% does not exist . It really is amazing how the game has changed the last 10 years. Cali leading the way. Fla is changing quick right now but way behind. Fla pre rolls are bull****.
That’s what they’re selling and saying it is. Maybe I should start a class action lawsuit to get all of the duped potheads partial refunds or credits against future purchases???

Advertisement
That's bull**** bro. 32.9% does not exist . It really is amazing how the game has changed the last 10 years. Cali leading the way. Fla is changing quick right now but way behind. Fla pre rolls are bull****.

Depending on the dispensary you can get OG Kush prerolls for $5 and Premium Hybrids for $10

I have never seen over 29.
They also sell kief in a few places which is the powdery resin used to make hash. Check this out, not just the price, but the THC
10AC6899-2F3B-4A51-8482-8166822004F1.png

Advertisement
$50 + a small tax for an eighth is about the most you'll pay for at a dispensary here in Arizona. $40-$50 range is top notch. You can get can great oz's of flower for $250 + tax.

Advertisement
Nobody smokes mids in Cali I havent seen a seed in years
Not basic mids but MOST smoke outdoor ****. I live in Calabasas also and indoor aint cheap like you saying. And I know dudes flat out running Humboldt. That's not to say prices ain't better cause they are but not huge difference since the real **** out here is all designer.

Not basic mids but MOST smoke outdoor ****. I live in Calabasas also and indoor aint cheap like you saying. And I know dudes flat out running Humboldt. That's not to say prices ain't better cause they are but not huge difference since the real **** out here is all designer.

Come down close to the Border

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back